t w o

Kate's POV:
I arrive at the school parking lot and find an empty parking space. I grab my bag and hop out of my car. I walk in the building and head to my locker. I open my locker and my best friend of all time  walks up to me. "Are you ready for the test in  Mr. Washington's class today?" She said. "Oh my gosh! Wait that's today?!? I completely forgot about it." I said and face palmed my self. "Yeah it's today." She said. "I'm going to fail!" I said my head still in my hand. " I bet you'll do fine." She said. "Whatever you say." I said and shut my locker.

I walk over to the elevator and press the button to get in. It  comes on my floor and I enter it. The door almost shut when another person came in. I look to see who it is and I almost die. Is it too late to leave now. Of course it is I would look like such an idiot. I am snapped out of my thoughts by Parker saying something. "What was that?" I asked him. "I said 'hey' like 3 times." He said. "Sorry I wasn't listening." I said and pressed the button for floor #4 . "Clearly." He said which made me roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me princess." He said and put his hand on my shoulder. I smacked his hand and he removed it. "Don't call me princess." I said and move over a little bit.

The elevator shook and I scooted closer to Parker. "What was that!? I asked. "I don't know." He said. It shook again and the lights went out. "We're stuck..." he said.