II

Next Day

Serayah Pov

I woke forgetting i wasn't home or place i used to call home, I was at a king pimps house.

I thought if this happens ur a sex slave or something like in the movies but it's different. I have no freedom but I'm happy I'm not being used to have sex with different men or women.

I sit up looking around the room as his words flow through my mind.

dont try and escape theres men on every inch of this house they won't hesitant to shoot u

I peaked out the window see men still standing there. One of them looked up at the room and I quickly shut the blind.

I didnt know what to do I mean I'm scared pissed angry every mood u could think of I am.

After sitting here contemplating I finally decide to get up out this room. I twist the knob and its locked. I twist and twist but it locked.

I this moment I felt like a prisoner. Not even minutes later the door opens.

Y: u up?

S: nah I'm sleep

Y: don't get slick and let's go

S: where?

Y: I know ur hungry

I didnt say anything cause I am hungry.  Oh lord please tell me hes not cooking. He seems like the type that can't cook their save their life.

I followed him until he reached the door.

Y: come on

S: I have no shoes

Y: that's a u problem so let's go

I scan the room as quickly as possible and I end up with a pair of Gucci slides which are heavier the I thought maybe cause their not my size.

••••

We ate breakfast, which was weird for me because I was getting stared down by people that go to my school.

Since he lives on the Upper East side of New York where everybody lives that goes to my school, I was getting stared down.

To make me look less a hotmess I knotted the shirt at the bottom in the front and pulled the draw strings as tight as they would go putting it in a bow and tucking it inside the pants.

Next thing I know we're at the mall and telling me to get out. I follow him inside the mall. This only like my 3rd time coming into this mall and I still cant get over how big it is.

As I'm following him I see Mia. She looks at me all like I'm wierd. We mouth talk to each other so he dont turn around and say nothing.

M: why u with him

S: I'll text u later

M: should I call the police

S: nooooooo *waving my hands*

M: ur parents?

S: I'll text u later

M: ok

Y: didn't I say let's go

I simply continue walking behind him.