William

Monica's P.O.V

Finally I thought to myself, as I sat down and closed my eyes the phone rang,I sighed and got up. "Hello" I said "hello Monica" it was Dana but something about her was different like she needed help. " Dana what's wrong?" I asked with concern in my voice. "Monica can you...." She paused
Now I was more worried "Dana are you ok?" "Yeah I need a favour" a sigh a relief came out of my mouth. "You scared me for a sec, what's the favour?" "Can you come over and babysit William I have to do something's I would of called my mo-" I cut her off and said with a chuckle "Dana, I'll watch him" "thank you Monica you're my hero." "What are friends for" "bye" "bye" I smiled at the thought of Dana after talking to her,seeing her calling her. I sigh and went to get ready.

30 minutes later

I was about to knock on the door but the door opened up "come in" Dana said tiredly I walked into the apartment and saw William on the floor playing with his toys squealing and smiling he's so cute I thought. I turned around to see Dana worn down from her little munchkin I smiled at her and chuckled at her " you really need a break" she smiled slightly and sighed "I wish I could but I have tests to be marking, errens to be do-" "Dana I get it that's why I'm here." "Thank you Monica" she sighed, I hugged her she was desperate to get a day off but she can't. As I was in my thoughts she hugged me back I was surprised about that. I pulled back "go do what you're doing I'll be fine with this little cutie." I say and turn around and made a funny face at William he looks at me and squealed, and turn back at Dana she smiled. " Well,I'll leave you two be,the food is in the fridge,the diapers are in the nursery and the bottles are in the cupboards." She said as I pick up William "okay thank you,say bye to mama." "Bye" Dana kissed William on the head and closed the door.
"So what do you want to do amor?" All I got for an answer was a spit bubble I chuckled and put him on the couch I sighed " you are just to cute kid." "Just like Dana I wish she would feel the same way" as I was talking the cutie got off the couch and crawled to me and tugged on my trousers,pointed to his mouth I smiled,picked him up and put him in his chair.

4 hours later

Dana's P.O.V

"Hi sorry I'm.....late"as I walked in I saw Monica and William asleep on the couch. William on Monica's chest with Monica holding him. I smiled looking at them I took a photo of them. I blushed, I walked over to the couch and got William of her carefully. She turned a little but didn't wake up I sighed and blushed even harder there was a feeling in my stomach just looking at her.
She got William ready for bed I'm so glad I met her. When I put William to bed I didn't know what to do wake her up or let her stay for the night. Finally, I got the blanket and put it over her. I blush even harder when I hear her breathing. I kissed her on her forehead and went to bed, what is this feeling I thought as got into my bed do I have a crush on her the more u thought the tired I got. So I just slept on things.
End