In the swings with Caskett

Beckett fell asleep in Lanie's arms, she cried the whole night until falling asleep. The next morning she woke up and Lanie had left her a note "You fell asleep in my arms last night, I needed to go to the morgue and get some work done. I told the guys you weren't coming today cause you werent feeling well so no worries, you don't need to go to the precint, Castle sent me a message saying he would only go in the afternoon cause till 2:30 he's in a book sign and I told him what I told the guys, you were getting sick. bye. Love ya Kate" Beckett placed the paper where she found it, her head was heavy and painful because she cried too much the night before. Then she heard someone putting a key on her door. Damn it, is Josh She thought and then smashed the note Lanie left her and put it on her pocket. The room was a total mess from last night's 'party'

"I'm home" Josh said kissing Beckett's lips, then he noticed the mess "What happened here?" He asked

"Lanie was here last night, she was crying, you know girl stuff"

"I still can't beleve we're having a baby" Josh said spinning her around in the air and smiling. But Beckett couldn't let out a natural smile, just the fake ones, and that was hurting her pretty bad inside

They cleaned the mess in the living room and Josh went to the supermarket to buy things to the fridge. Beckett stayed at home, well not at all.

Kate went to Castle's book sign to get her book signed but specially to talk with him, even if she didnt want him to know that she was pregnant with him, she felt like he needed to be one of the first persons she tells about this, he was her best friend before that happened.

"Kate, you can make it out to Kate" She said handing Castle her book

"Hey, Beckett?!" He said surprised

"Do you think we can talk after you finish this?" She asked him and he nodded saying "Sure, why not"

"I'll be waiting for you in the swings over there" And then she left

After ten minutes, she saw Castle coming in her direction, she took a breath and he sat in the swing next to her:

"So what did you want to talk with me?" Castle asked her

When Beckett was with Castle, for some reason her smiled turned natural and pure for him, even though she was mad at him, she still loved him just like before, even stronger, she couldn't keep it:

"I have some news"

"What is it?"

"Josh is back since earlier this week" Which was a lie, but she needed Castle to think that cause if Josh wasn't there that whole week, Castle would immidiately know that the baby was his and everything would be ruined.

"Why are you telling me this?" Caste asked confused

"Cause I'm pregnant" she answer with a bright and big smile on her face. Just the fact that she knew she was telling the father of her baby she was pregnant, made her happy, but just thinking that she was ying to the world made her sad again, but it was for the best of everyone.

"Wow Beckett, congrats, I'm happy for you two, were you planning having a baby?"

"Not really, it just happened. And how's your shoulder? I didnt had the opportunity to tell you personally, but thank you for saving my life, you could have killed your self just for saving me"

"Always" He answered looking into her eyes, and once again, Beckett couldn't control herself and smiled, but then something more than a smile happened.

Beckett get closer to Castle and by the nature, they let their lips touch each other and feel the taste of their mouths, their tongues were interviewing, from the three kisses they had since now, this was the most long, passionaly and amazing one, but when Kate realized she had kissed him again, she broke the kiss:

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have did that" She said with her hand on her lips

"Neither did I"

"Listen Castle I think we should forget EVERYTHING that has been happening between us..." he cutted her

"I agree, you're about to start a family and you have a boyfriend, I have my own famly too, we should move on with our lifes and pretend like nthing happened"

"Im glad you agreed with me, Rick" she said Did I just called him Rick?! No Beckett, no nick names, for you he's just Casttle, just Castle She said to herself

There was an akward silence between them

"I should go" they both said at the same time, they stood up and Castle went to the right side and Beckett to the left, but she turned back half way from him already and asked:

"Hey Castle?! see you tomorrow?"

"See you tomorrow detective Beckett" He answer with a smirk

Beckett went home and Josh was already there:

"Where did you go?"

"I needed to get some air"

"I made you pancakes, Kate"

"Im not hungry Josh" Beckett said and went to the bathroom to cry locking the door

She looked at her refletion in the mirror and cried, cried again. Her feelings were a total mess, now she understood that she dont feels nothing for Josh, nothing, her heart belongs to Castle. But now there was a problem, Josh and everyone else, besides Lanie, thinks that she's pregnant with him and Beckett knows that she's in love with Castle but she dont wants to admit even after had understood that, she was determined to get over him forever, but how was that gonna be possible? she can't stop thinking of him, she was pregnant with him but everyone thinks its Josh's baby, she dont feels nothing for Josh but if she break up with him, or she have share the baby with him after being born or she tells the truth to everyone, but that would include Castle to create laces with her baby. What is she gonna choose, tell the truth to everyone and break up with Josh? or being in this relationship with no love and keep this lie up?