METANOIA

METANOIA!

METANOIA!

- in which some internet rando gives you gifs that no one asked for, but here we are 🤷 -

RULES!

I. be polite and patient. it takes time to make gifs and being patient with me is enough, after all i'm making time to make gifs for you guys.

ii. you need to give credit in the chapter where the gif was used.

ex.     [insert gif here]

gif/s made by sceincebros

iii. please do not request more than 2 forms per batch, once I am finish you may request in the next batch. 

iv. if you don't like something in the final product you may get one redo but please specify what you would like ne to change in the graphic.

v. if you don't want your request to be denied you must make sure that your book is published now or will be published in at least 2 weeks so that I know for sure that you're going to use my graphic.

vi. be specific in your request forms so that I can get a clear picture of what you want in your gif.

vii. no stealing of gifs. it takes a lot of time and effort to make them so please do not take my gifs without my permission or without giving me credit.

viii. make sure that you complete the payment which is to vote on all chapters of this shop and that you must give me a permanent follow. 

ix. don't forget to add the password in your request so that I know that you have read the rules. the password as of now is your favorite movie and why.

x. thank you for reading all the rules and I hope you like the graphics that I make :))

 thank you for reading all the rules and I hope you like the graphics that I make :))