''I love you so much, babygirl. Welcome to Australia.'' Daniel Ricciardo

Start from the beginning

As you rested your head in this shoulder, Daniel sketched a laugh. "(Y/N.) I am legitimately horny right now. I am going to forbid you to wear my t-shirts." "Your son is right here sleeping on my lap. You have such a filthy mouth." "Yeah, the same type of filthy mouth you have when you are sucking my..." He shut his mouth as you slapped his muscular arm. He quickly popped a response "... Dick." "Ugh, you are incorrigible." You couldn't stay serious around this man's existence, the act of cackling was innate on you.

A few hours later the plane landed in Perth, Australia. The trip went well and the little Ricciardo was feeling too thrilled to be off that elipse shaped metal box. Daniel didn't told you earlier but his parents were going to pick up the three of you at the airport to make a surprise to their beloved grandson.

The interaction between Daniel and his son was something out of this world. You had the feeling all your love was in the essence of these humans. The warmest fire was burning in the laces of your chest. Dan was holding his baby boy in his large strong build arms while his slender fingers from the other hand were tangled with yours.

"We're home, babe." Happiness wasn't a term that could properly represent Daniel's emotions. You smiled as a confirmation of his statement. Although you weren't from Australia, with the past years you started feeling this land as a part of your soul.

Among the crowd, you spotted two familiar faces. "Salva, look who are there!"

"Gandma and granpa!" The kid started bouncing his arms to them. "Go give grandpas a kiss, buddy." Daniel put him on the floor and he started running straight away like an energetic white bunny.

Salvatore squeezed Dan's mum as he swinged into her arms. Dan hugged his parents. He loved his parents and he was able to show it the way like he always did. Daniel was that type of men who wasn't embarrassed to show how much he appreciated their loved ones. He was warm and affectionate. "Hey mum." He kissed her face. "Missed you so much, Danny! Oh, sweetie! How are you doing?" Grace held your waist line. "Everything is fine, the time in that plane literally flew by. In Europe is getting super cold so it's good to be here! Plus, you grandson is feelings so happy!"
"Can I get a kiss from my daughter in law?" "Oh, Joe!" You really liked Daniel's parents. You still could remember the first time you met them.

Daniel was living in Europe still doing a driving program for one team back in the days. Although you were "just friends", one day he asked you if you wanted to have dinner with him. In the day of 20th November you had your very first dinner. "Not like it was a date", like he bashfuly did mention earlier in that morning. You were studying abroad so you didn't get mama's food that often, besides, he was the one that made your heart flutter. During the dinner his mum reckoned "(Y/N), you are so pretty!". You started blushing. Before you were able to say a really honoured and shy "Thank you.", Daniel let you breath, responding to his mother "I know." You swear your legs had shaken like an earthquake bellow that table. The level of serotonin was intensely shooting through your veins, pumped all your body.

You were approaching your home in Perth. The smell of the ocean expanded in your nostrils. Everyone was having a very pleasing chat in the car. Daniel's eyes were focused on the street, while driving his E-pace jaguar SUV, he runned his look to the rear-view mirror to check his little one.

"Buddy, do you want to sleep at grandpas's tonight?" Your son stared at you with a pearly white wide smile on his lips as a way of asking "Mum, can I?" You contemplate his looks and an amused grin showed upon your features. ''Yes! We are going to play a lot.'' Giving Daniel a fist pump since he rolled his arm to the backseat area. Daniel sent you a stare with the help of the front mirror. What an audacious individual. You know what it meant: showing a willingness to take surprisingly bold risks. That was his profession.