Prologue

The audience was loud in Resorts World Manila. Lyca already won, so Grazz ran to the backstage with me. I didn't want to go, I was shy. I didn't even join the competition, but she forced me to go with her to backstage.

Darren Espanto-the guy every girl is crushing on- was there, laughing with JK Labajo. Grazz and I reached them, so Grazz hugged them. "It's okay!" she told the two of them. "For us, both of you are winners!"

Darren and JK laughed. "Lyca deserved it," Darren said. "She needs it for her family." And I totally agree. JK suddenly shifted his eyes towards me. "Who's that?" he asked Grazz.

"Oh, Mia, these are JK and Darren by the way. Guys, this is Mia, my best friend since Grade 1!"

JK shook my hand, and Darren did too. Darren made me fel uncomfortable. He seems so familiar. Unlike other girls, I don't see anything in him. What do they even see in him?

"Mia," I said, then smiled at the two boys. Annoying. I hate people. I just wanna stay in my I'm and go Tumblr and reblog posts about Dylan O'Brien. But Grazz forced me to go with her, and she's my best friend, so there's no disagreeing.

But honestly, there's something with Darren.

He seems so familiar, I couldn't get it out of my mind.

But I set something in my mind.

There is no chance that I will ever like him.

AN://

from candyqueen712: Hi guys! Yay a Darren Espanto fanfiction 😂 <3 so I'm the one giving ideas to my co-author for this story. And he's the one who writes it. Yeah, you heard me right. HE.

from fandomoverload61101: no I don't like writing this story. But I owe her a lot so I'm being forced to do this. She's giving me what she wants, I write it into words. Kay bye xx