"Hiiii....guys" Ruka hesitantly responded. 

"Your late."

"Thank you for stating the obvious."

"What were you two doing? You two were caught up making out werent you?" 

They snickered. The couple blushed, their cheeks tainted red knowing they've been caught red handed. "So, what if we were? At least were not lonely, miserable, and single....."Ruka muttered. Rogue, having impeccable hearing, simply turned away and walked away. 

"Come one they're gonna call us right about any second now," Orga snickered, embarrassing Sting more than Ruka.

"You're cute when you get all nervous" she teased as she poked his cheeks. 

"Now, there's only one team left!"

The crowd cheered so loudly, waving their flag, cheering their name. They were the favorites, they were EVERYTHING. 

"That's right! I'm sure you already know!!!"

They stepped onto the field, walking with pride.

"It's the best! The undefeated!! The ultimate kings and queennnn!!!"

"SABERTOOTH!!!!"

She placed her hand on her hip and the other waved into the crowd. Sting placed both his hands into the air, doing a winning stance. The others were looking out into the crowd and slightly waving. Ruka looked at the Fairy Tail teams and smiled warmly. 

"You guys finally showed up!" Natsu exclaimed. 

"Let's enjoy the-"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Let's enjoy the-"

"Game, Natsu-San"

Gray and Lucy stared at them. 

"So that's is...The strongest guild in Fiore."

The scoring point system was explained, the game was done, the main battles done. 

Did you catch that? MAIN battle done. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen we have one more battle! But not like our main battles, this will just be for pure entertainment!!"The pumpkin announced. 

Ruka leaned further into the cement blocks. "For entertainment huh, what good will that be if you don't get any points."

"Well the games, are unpredictable," Sting chimed in. 

The pumping danced around and the crowd shouted for the names. 

"In this battle, no points are awarded to the winning wizard because after all this is just for entertainment. 

The battle will have the same rules of those of main battles. Now the two wizards that will be part of this battle will be...

Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail Team A!!...

 Versus...

Ruka Galaxia from Sabertooth!!"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You guys totally didn't see that coming, but you totally did

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You guys totally didn't see that coming, but you totally did. I was originally going to have the battle with Lucy, but then that would mess up the conflict with Raven Tail, and I don't want that. So ya know I paired her up with Erza. And you'll probably think, 'Natsu beated Sting and Rogue like it was no idea, but were talking about  Erza. Ruka won't stand a chance'. Hahahaha NO. Ruka is actually super powerful even though she might seem like a bitch. So from that said, try to guess who will win the battle. 

From Fairy to Tiger {Sting Eucliffe} DISCONTINUED जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें