Chapter one - Cheat

Louis's POV

"Guys... please stop..." Niall groaned. "Jealous much?" I said, giving Mike another big kiss. Mike laughed and kissed me back. "It's so gross!" Niall complained. He grabbed the sofa's cushion and burried his face in it.

Mike and I kept making out in the doorway. "That's it!" Harry said. He came towards us and pulled us both back by our collars. Then he pretended to examine my lips. "So your mouth still hasn't fallen off yet? Wow," he said. 

I ignored him and turned to Mike. "You should go," I told him and gave him a last kiss. Niall and Harry both groaned with a third voice from the stairs.

"You two..." I heard Liam's voice say from behind me. Mike waved goodbye, got into his car and drove off. "Finally," Liam said with relief.

I don't get why people hate it when we kiss. Sure, we take it too long and goes on for minutes, but they're just always around bothering us about it.

Harry's phone started ringing. "Who is it?" I asked. "Jade..." he groaned. "Dude, you don't like her. Why are you dating her?" Niall asked Harry. "Because she's hot," Harry replied and threw the phone on the couch.

I rolled my eyes. He's not going to have a happy ending. It's sad because Jade is completely in love with Harry but he only cares about Jade's looks. "She's going to find out one day," Liam told Harry.

Harry shrugged. "Who cares? One day when she finds out or something, it wouldn't really matter because I don't even like her," Harry answered. 

Leigh-Anne's POV

"What do you want to watch, babe?" Ben asked, kissing me on my forehead. I smiled. "Anything," I answered him. "No Leigh, you choose," he told me. "Hmm... how about Mean Girls?" I asked. 

Ben laughed. "What?" I said, pretending to be upset. I folded my arms. "It's a movie for girls," he replied. I rolled my eyes. "No it's not. It's for anyone!" I said. "Fine. Only because I love you," he said and pulled me closer to him. I typed up 'Mean Girls' on Ben's laptop and pressed play to start watching the movie. 

We laughed throughout the movie. Even though I've watched it about twenty times already, I never got tired of it. At the part where Cady goes to Regina's house for the first time, Ben's phone started ringing.

"Who's that?" I asked him. Ben looked pulled out his phone and looked at his screen. "Uh... nobody..." he said and ignored it. "Just answer it," I told him, pausing the movie. "Leigh, I wouldn't want to do that while spending time with someone like you," he said and smiled. "Aww..." I said and pecked his lips.

The ringing stopped for a while, then started again. "Oh come on, Ben. Someone really needs to talk to you," I told him. He shrugged and picked up the call.

"Hey b- person. Uh, who's this?" he asked nervously to the phone. "Oh... wow... hi, um, Alan," Ben stuttered. "Oh my gosh Alan!" I shouted out when I heard Ben's little brother's name. 

Ben accidently dropped his phone. Before he could pick it up, I grabbed it and excitedly held it to my ear. I haven't spoken to Alan in a long time.

"Hey Alan? How's school? How are you? Did you get my gift?" I started asking into Ben's phone. "Uh... who's Alan?" asked a female voice.

Before I could say anything, she started talking again. "Give the damn phone back to Ben!" she comanded. I looked at Ben. His head was burried between his knees. His hands were covering his face. 

"Um, who's this?" I asked into the phone curiously. "Talia," she replied coldly. I looked on the phone screen. The contact read 'My baby.'

"Well Ben isn't here!" I snapped. "Tell me whatever you want and I'll tell him.""Just tell him that I love him and he should stop seeing that Leigh girl when he's with me," she replied and hung up. I couldn't believe what I just heard.