Exciting News or Expected News?

Edit: I have deleted all the chapters after chapter 1. I didn't particularly appreciate where this story was going and wanted to change things up. Going forward, this won't be a Tony-friendly story, as I don't like him and can't write him in a good light at this time. It just doesn't make me happy, and I want to write what I want that will make me happy.

This story here is an AU that doesn't follow the Marvel movies after the Civil War. Tony and Pepper got back together after the Civil War, but she realized that maybe being with Tony Stark wasn't the best idea. They did have Morgan Stark along with another on the way. I hope you all enjoy the story. I will be editing the chapters as I go and then posting them. I will work on the first chapter this week and then start on the next one soon.

Also, I am going to be changing the name as well. I don't like it.

It was a clear blue sky outside, but inside was a different story. "So what's up?" asked Steve looking at Bruce.

For the last few weeks, Steve hadn't been feeling well. Which rarely happened since getting the serum. Bruce looked at him. "Well, Steve, I would love to tell you, but I am not that kind of doctor. However, I can send you to someone. Her name is Berta Jones. She is amazing and will be able to help you out. She knows that you are coming in. I knew that you needed to see someone and I felt it best I get the best doctor I knew. Please don't be mad at me," Bruce stated.

Steve nodded as he got up. "Thank you, Bruce and I am not mad at you. You did me a favor," said Steve.

The man nodded at Steve with a smile on his face. "Anytime, Steve. Don't be a stranger," Bruce told him.

"I won't," replied Steve hugging Bruce and smiling at him as he let up on the hug.

James and Steve made it out to their truck. Seeing as James didn't have his arm in, Steve was the one to drive to the doctor's office. It seemed to take them forever to get there, but in reality, it was only about 30 minutes or so. Once there, they both walked in with James going to find a seat while Steve went to check-in. The lady at the desk was on the phone. "I will let the doctor know and will get back to you as soon as I can," she told the person.

She then hung up the phone and smiled at Steve who smiled back at her. Clearing his throat, Steve said, "Bruce set me up an appointment."

With another smile, she asked, "Your name?"

"Steve Rogers," replied Steve hoping no one heard him.

A second later, she gave him some paperwork. Taking the paperwork, Steve watched as she started to click on the computer. "I need you to fill this paper works out. Also, I have you checked in. A nurse should call you back soon," said the nurse.

Looking at the papers, Steve mumbled "Thanks," before walking away.

Those were some thick papers that he was given. Making his way over to Bucky, Steve sat down. Bucky smiled at him. "That's a big stack of papers," Bucky said with a laugh.

Steve nodded at that before he started to fill out the paperwork. "It is," replied Steve.

Seeing Steve start to shake, Bucky said, "Everything is going to be fine."

Bucky took Steve's right hand with his right hand. He held it to his lips kissing it. With that, Steve smiled at him. It didn't take much for people to start looking at them. Neither of them cared about what people thought of them. They were happy and in love. "If everything is going to be fine, then why did Bruce send us here? He could have told us what's wrong," Steve spoke to Bucky.

There was a sigh from Bucky as Steve took his hand back. He went back to filling out the paperwork. Most of the questions if not all of them were foreign to Steve. Likely because he was a male, not a female. "He had his reason, I am sure, Steve," said Bucky being the voice of reason.