The Morning After

READER'S DISCRETION: SLIGHTLY MATURE CONTENT

I was awoken by Sehun's rhythmic & deep breathing beside me, & for a moment the absurdness of this moment stunned me. To put it simply, Oh Sehun, the busy man that he is, rarely gets the priviledge of waking up late due to his hectic schedule & his hell of a company, SM.

"Yah... Sehun..." I gently poked his cheek while he muttered something incoherent & buried his head against my shoulder blade, tickling me with his soft hair. "Sehun-ah...." I persisted & probbed him further. He moved his head towards my lips & gave me a lazy, morning kiss. I lost myself amidst the moment & unconsciously arched my body against his, closing the offending gap between us. 

"Morning, jagi." He whispered in my ears, then proceeded to nibble my earlobes gently. "S-Sehun..." I stuttered as he sucked on my sweet spot. "Don't you have work?"

Sehun chuckled deeply: "So much for a warm morning greeting... Do you want me to leave?" 

"Ani...." I whined & held him closer to me, salvaging what's left of this short-lived moment. "Are you?" I peeked at him tentatively & tried not to look disappointed. 

Sehun ruffled my hair, kissing the top of my head. "Ani. MV shooting doesn't start till 12 pm anyways. You have me all to yourself for a few hours."

"Assa!" I cheered & rewarded him with a generous amount of kisses on his cheek. "I'm gonna make breakfast!" I announced proudly, excited to show off my improved cooking skills. I almost leaped out of bed at that prospect, only... Memories of how wild last night was flooded back & I blushed when I remembered that I'm currently stark naked underneath the covers.

I buried myself with the thick covers & bashfully asked Sehun to retrieve my clothings that were banished on the floor in a moment of haste. Sehun smirked & tossed me his white button-down, watching me silently as I got dressed. I attempted to get up of bed, before flopping weakly back onto it.

"Shit... Oh Sehun, you monster!" I hissed frustratedly at the underlying cause of my current soreness between my legs that hindered me from walking like a normal person.

"Yes, jagi?" Grrrr, I want to smack his stupid, know-it-all smirk off his stupid face.

"I... I can't walk."

"Aigoo, was I too rough yesterday?" He stroded towards me haughtily, probably relishing about the other side of him he unleased yesterday night.

"Shut up!" I blushed, not wanting to talk about last night. "Put on some pants, Sehun. And please," I whispered at the end, "Carry me to the bathroom."

Sehun suppressed his cocky grin did what he was told. He gave me a piggyback towards the bathroom & handed me my toothbrush while filling the toothpaste on top of his.

"So, about last night..." Sehun started and out of desperation to pacify this cheeky boy, I grabbed hold of his toothbrush & ended up brushing his teeth for him. The strategic position of me on his back allowed me easier access to his mouth, and of course, the view of Sehun's smug reflection in the mirror.

 After doing his, Sehun silently watched me brush my own & gave me a cup to gurgle. "To the kitchen we go!" I pointed forward like a sergeant while Sehun lightly shoved my head to the side. I gave him sweet kisses on his neck & cheek as repayment of his service, sometimes even leaving hickeys at spots that's bound to subject him into questioning by his hyungs later in the day.

"You can let me down now..." I lightly hit his back as a signal. He obeyed & left me to my own device while I started preparing the batter for pancakes enough for 2. 

Halfway making the pancakes, Sehun sneaked up from behind me & wrapped his arms around my waist. I couldn't help but turn around and kiss him, wrapping my arms around him for extra measure. We ended up making out heatedly in the kitchen, and at one point Sehun propped my up onto the counter, allowing his hands to roam free & explore every inch of me. Out of nowhere, he stuck a finger inside me & I gasped at the sudden intrude, my core wetting & throbbing almost instantaneously under his touch.

I placed my hand on his chest to regain my composture, my breathing hitched & turned shallow as my need for him grew. "Sehun..." I moaned his name & humped on his fingers as he hit my g-spot repeatedly. 

"Aa-aaahhh.....Sehun, f-fuckkkk"My moans intensified, earning a groan from Sehun.

As my needs sharpened, so did my senses as I caught the whiff of the unmistakable smell of pancake batter burning. "My pancakes!" I let out a cry of alarm, leaping down the counter. 

Sehun shrugged noncholantly while licking his fingers: "Not hungry anymore."