Alex vs Black Heart

Start from the beginning

As if a flip was switched, Alex's eyes softened as he let go of Neptune, his face no longer in utter hate but rather, deep regret. "…I Think I'll go to sleep now..." And with that said, the young boy quietly walked away went back to his room without another word, leaving everybody to look at the doorway he just walked through to leave. "Alex…" Said Compa with concern.

Three Weeks Later

After three weeks of non stop training, questing, and mediation, the day of the final match against Lastation's CPU arrived.

When Alex and Black Heart met on the arena, Alex took a look at her appearance.

Her eyes were lime green and her hair was pure white, and went below her shoulders somewhat, with her fringe standing above her eyes and bangs caressing her face

Her eyes were lime green and her hair was pure white, and went below her shoulders somewhat, with her fringe standing above her eyes and bangs caressing her face. Her suit was black and white in color and the mechanical appearance was much more visible. It also exposed a mild amount of her cleavage. Her sleeves were pure black, with silver patches in the bicep and tricep area, her gauntlets were black with silver protrusions on the knuckle.

She looked at him and smiled with confidence. "You might have beaten the other two, but it won't be the same with me..." She said with a stern expression. "You know, I think the last one said something similar." The CPU popped a vein mark as the two of them took their positions and got ready to start the battle.

"Everyone! Today is the final match between the CPUs and the challenger!" Announced IF to the crowd "Today's fighters are Lastation's CPU, Lady Black Heart and the swordsman Alex!" "Finally, the third and last fight!" Said Neptune with enthusiasm.

Not only the perky CPU, but the crowd in general was excited as well. Everyone wished to see if the young man, who went from being the underdog to a fighter acknowledged now by many, could manage to defeat the CPU and get a definitive victory over the Goddesses. Once the counter reached zero, both of them dashed forward and began clashing swords.

Unlike the other two, Black Heart was a far more skilled and balanced fighter. Her attacks were strong and relentless like White Heart's, but fast and precise like Green Heart's too. Both weapons kept constantly clashing for a good while before both of them jumped backwards after a strong clash. "Oh, not bad…then again…" Said Black Heart with a smirk before she disappeared from sight and reappeared behind Alex "I haven't gotten serious yet!"

The young man quickly turned around and managed to block the slash, but Lastation's CPU didn't give him a second to think and began attacking him with a barrage of attacks that were twice as fast as before. Right now, Alex could only stay on the defensive. "Hahahahaha! Come on, come on, come on! Is that all you can do!?" She said before using a fencing attack against Alex as the final hit of her barrage, sending him flying backwards. "Whoa! Noire is fast!" Said Nepgear with widened eyes. "Nepu! She's faster than that famous blue hedgehog who runs for golden rings!"