Chapter 2

{A/N: The picture for this chapter is actually what Bailey looks like in her Human form!! Now Enjoy the story}

*Bailey's P.O.V*

I wake up to see Everything is Sooo big. I go over to my mirror! Which looks about many miles tall. I scream when I look in the mirror! I'm tiny!!! And I have wings!!!! I realize I look exactly like a fairy!! My hair is now different shades of blue. I go to my phone and call my boyfriend Aaron. He says "BABE!! I've got a big problem!! I think I've turned into a fairy!" He starts sounding far away! Then yells at the phone "AND NOW IM FLYING!! I AM COMING OVER TO YOUR HOUSE!!" Then I hang up. I grow taller and my hair is back to is blonde color again. I go to the door and see a tiny creature flying in front of my door! I look closely to see that the flying creature is actually Aaron! I put my hands out and he lands on them. Once I get to my room. I instantly turn into a fairy. I am smaller than Aaron! But it's the same as when we are humans. I fly over to him and hug him. I say! "I missed you Aaron!! So how do I look?" Then I spin around. When I look back at him, I see him biting his lip. I blush hardcore. He grabs me by my waist and pulls me close to him. I blush even more. He kisses my forehead. We fly on the table which is spotless. And he flies over to my phone, then plays some slow music on Pandora, then he closes the blinds, so that there is only a little bit of light coming into the room. Then he quickly flies over to me. Then he puts his hands on my waist. I realize what he is doing, so I wrap my arms around his neck. Then we sway to the music. Then he says "Bay-Bay! I got you something. Hold out your right hand and close your eyes" I hold out my hand and close my eyes. I feel him put something on one of my fingers. He tells me to open my eyes. I look at my finger to see a beautiful ring! I tackle him into a hug and kiss him. He cups my face in his hands and kisses back. A few minutes later, he says "Happy 2 year Anniversary Babe!!" I try not to cry and this time I succeed. I hug him and kiss his cheek.