First Introduction

HARRY’S P.O.V

“Hey you dork, wake up already”  a screeching sound screams to him.

He pulled back his curly hair on his face and tried to open his eyes. He always wakes up with this raspy voice.

“Shut up Gemma. I’m trying to sleep in here.” He closes his ears with pillow and tries to ignore his frustrating sister Gemma.

He heard  his bedroom door open. Gemma came inside with an angry look an her face.

“Ugh that's enough Harry. If you don’t wake up you’re going to be late for school. So come on!.”

Gemma take his blanket and try to pull him out of the bed, but he's holding his pillow tight.

“Just leave me alone Gemma . I don’t want to go to school today, okay?” Harry said with an angry face.

Today he can’t go to school. He already hates his miserable life and he hates the people who make fun of him whenever they see him.  If he is still going to school everyday there  is just one reason. Her..her smile, her perfect hair her amazing eyes. Harry feels the warm feeling walking around his body. It sucks that she doesn’t even know he exist. And of course there is Nick. His bestfriend since the second grade. Nick's always got his back and saves him those bullies. He's been working in a bakery for so long. He lives with his mom Anne, stepfather Des, and sister Gemma.  She will going to college soon so he can’t see her very often then. He loves his sister,  she can be annoying sometimes, but he knows that she always wants Harry to be happy.

But he can’t go to school today; today is picture day. Not after last year, he can’t go there and humiliate himself again. There is no way he'll go school today. No way…

“Oh no no no no!! You’re going to that god damn school and you’re going to be taking the damn pictures okay, Harold Edward Styles?!” Gemma put her hands on her hips and looked pissed off.

“But..I.. oh screw it, what can you do Gemma? What can you do if I don’t go to school?"

Gemma raises one eyebrown and gives him a dirty look.

“Do you really want to test this Harold? Don't you remember the time when you didn’t want to go dad’s house because his girlfriend was there and do you remember that bathroom..” Harry opened his eyes wide. “God okay, okay just shut up I’m going alright?”

Gemma looked satisfied and smiled. “Good.”

“Now get out of my room, I’m going to get dressed.”

“Oh please I was changing your diaper okay. I saw all the things Styles.” She laughed at him.

“GET OUT!” Harry shouted and tossed a pillow in Gemma’s back.

He really doesn’t want to go to school but he knows he has to. He can’t avoid it, there’s no point of trying. He gets dressed and looks himself at the mirror. He has a really curly hair and green eyes and amazing dimples.  He took his iPhone out and put his headphones in his ears. Music makes him calm and happy. He always sang since he was a little. But he never sings to a crowd with people because he has a stage fright.

When he came into living room he didn’t look at his family and went to the front door.

“Hey! Hey young man! Wait a sec..” his mom Anne stopped him. “ Please take your lunch... And when you get back I..I want to talk to you about something.” She looks worried.

“Are you okay mom?” he asks confused. His mom and dad divorced when he was 7 and she was devasted, but when Des came he brought her back to life again. But today she look like worried.