Alex vs. White Heart

Comincia dall'inizio

Everyone turned their heads to look at the young man again. "So who will you fight first?" Asked IF. "Come on, hurry up and choose me so I can break your freaking jaw already!" Snarled White heart while cracking her fists.

After a moment of silent staring, Alex lowered his head and looked at IF again. "I'll fight all three"

(You weren't serious right?)
(Alex: Of course not. I'm always reactive instead of proactive.)

"Wh-What?!" Asked IF with concern "Hey...I know you're confident in your strength and all, but fighting three goddesses at the same time is insane!" IF knew Alex's strength showed lots of potential as she had tagged along with him more than once during his quests, but fighting against three goddesses at the same time was nothing short of suicidal.

"Ah! Enough chit chat already! Let's just get on with it!" Shouted White Heart. "If you're so eager, then you go first..." Said Green heart while turning her head to look at White Heart. "I agree...Besides, 3v1 would be too easy." Black Heart and Green heart told IF their decision of letting Lowee's CPU to be the first one to fight. She nodded in agreement with it and then turned around to announced it to the crowd.

Alex took a look at White Heart's appearance.

She had the appearance of a young girl with a petite and slim figure

She had the appearance of a young girl with a petite and slim figure. Her eyes were a crimson red, and her skin was very fair. Her hair was a sky-blue color, kept mostly free, and is of short length, barring her bangs, which reached down to her stomach. Her attire consisted of a tight battle-suit, which is white and had minor touches of blue lining. The top itself appeared as a swimsuit-like armor. The sleeves of this were detached, and reached all the way to her shoulder, with a pair of gauntlets being equipped on both of them, and mechanical like devices connecting the joint (elbow-forearm) of the sleeve.

"Ohhh...So Lady White Heart is going first!?" "This is gonna be good!"

"Well then, once the counter reaches zero, the match will begin!" Said IF while pointing up at the large red counter on the top of the arena.

The counter started on then and slowly went down with a deep echoing sound for every number. Once it reached zero, White Heart grabbed her axe with both hands dashed towards Alex at full speed. She was Completely ready to slice him in half. "Prepare yourself!"

Without hesitating, White Heart attacked Alex countless times with her Axe. Her slashes were brutal and relentless along with being very powerful, but Alex managed to dodged most of them and successfully block the few that he couldn't move away from. "Not bad! Let's see how long you can last!"

Lowee's CPU noticed her opponent could keep up with her pace, which motivated her to go at it more intensely and attack with even more speed and strength, but nonetheless he still managed to hold his ground. 'I can see it...As long as I can see it, I can handle it!' Alex thought.