Tonight is your night[LEMON]

Y/N POV:

I haven't seen JooE lately because she is out preforming with her members all the time. But I have a surprise for her. I am going to go to one of her shows sneak up on stage and she how she is going to react. But I have everybody helping me . Only her manager, staff, and Hyebin, Ahin, Daisy, Jane, Nayun, Taeha, Nancy, and Yeon woo knows about the plan. So right now I am at the airport after getting off of the plane for where they are preforming at. Hyebin said that their manager is going to come and pick me up. After walking around I spotted him.

JooE POV:

"Hey JooE are you ok you seem kind of down" Said Ahin "Oh I am ok I just miss Y/N right now. I wish we can hurry up and get a break so that I can see her" I said  " It's ok you will see her sooner or later" Ahin said  "But for now we have to get ready for the show tonight" Said Hyebin  I sigh "Well lets get going then" I said.  But what did Ahin mean abut seeing Y/N sooner or later I thought.

Time skip to the  performance

Y/N POV:

I arrive at the concert and I hear some of the Momoland fans shouting my name so I walk over to interact with them. "Y/N what are you doing here?" one of them ask "Well I decided that I will surprise my girlfriend" then I hear the crowd aww at what I said. Soon we all get inside of the concert hall and take our seats. The lights were turned off until all of them appear on stage and preform BBoom BBoom. The time I go up on stage is when they preform BAAM. BBoom BBoom is almost over so I make my way backstage.

JooE POV:

After we preformed BBoom BBoom we preform BAAM. The crowd started to get louder it made me feel very happy until I look to my side and see the rest of my members smiling until I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turn around to see who it was and It was her. My girlfriend Y/N. I pull Y/N into a really tight hug. I have never been this happy in my whole entire life just to see my girlfriend. After we finished preforming BAAM I interduce Y/N to everyone in the crowd Then we go backstage. "How did you get here Y/N?" I asked "Well I got on a plane flew here and here I am" she  said. So after we all changed we all went out to eat dinner. I had to go to the bathroom so I took and dragged Y/N with me. The other members didn't notice that we left.

Y/N POV:

I'm currently getting dragged to the bathroom by JooE while I'm trying to figure out why she is doing this. Suddenly I'm forced into a rough kiss and I only know JooE Will give me this kind of kiss if she's jealous or is in the mood to do it.  So I start to remove JooE's clothes while she removes mine. After we both pull away from the kiss I line up my member with Her entrance and slowly put it in then I start to pick up some speed and thrust faster only causing her to moan. "Y-Y/N I-I think I- I'm gonna c-cum" JooE said  So I start to thrust a little more faster " Ok go ahead and cum baby" I say. So after JooE came I cum right after her. "Uh JooE I didn't put a condom on " I said "It's ok Y/N I wanted to start family soon anyways" JooE said. I smile at those words. 'Maybe I wanted a family to' 

How do you think I did pretty great right?