Chapter 1

Although Lil Durk spends most of his time touring the world and making music,he still makes time to see his two kids maya and Noah.Him and his babymother Leah gets along very well and are working on becoming a family again but sometimes it gets hard with him away all the time.leah has been with him since they were 17 so she understands when he has to leave,and she also understands that's he's working to feed their family.moneys coming in,the world loves him,him and Leah are getting along and he just released his first album so he's getting ready to go on tour.then one day everything just changes, Kayla a girl that Durk had a one night stand with has told him that she's pregnant,now he has to get ready to support another baby but to make matters worse he has to tell Leah that not only did he cheat on her but he's expecting another child.After his show in New York he goes back to the hotel and thinks how is he going to tell all of this to Leah.its so much for him to Handel so he drinks so much liquor to the point where he passes out and now Leah is blowing up his phone.It was 6:40 A.M when he finally woke up and seen all of these missed calls from Leah but instead of calling her back he calls Kayla to talk about the baby they are having and to ask her if she's sure that he's really the father.kayla was upset when Durk asked her that , she told him ofCourse he's the father and that she wants to be a family,Durk was so shocked he hung up the phone and called Leah but he didn't tell her about Kayla and the baby he just wanted to talk to maya and Noah.Now all of this pressure is on him but he still has to finish this tour so he put it all behind him for the moment and gets on a plan to Atlanta,after his show in Atlanta he goes back to the hotel to rest.Durk next show isn't until another three days In LA so the next morning he flys back home to Chicago.on the way back home a million thoughts are running through his head he doesn't know if he could confess to Leah all that's happening right now , so when he finally gets home he acts like nothing is wrong and spends time with Leah and their two kids.its now 9:30 P.M Noah maya and Durk are asleep but Leah is up watching TV then Durk phone goes off and it's Kayla,Leah grabs the phone and answers when she heard it was a girls voice She asks who the hell is this Kayla laughs and says she has some news about Durk that she thinks Leah should know now Leah is concerned and asks Kayla what's going on and just as Kayla is about to tell Leah about her and Durk one night stand and about the baby they are having Durk wakes up..