They left a trusted worker in charge in their absence. Capo would have stayed but they needed him with them. Carti had only planned on being gone for a day at the most; he had to get back to get back to business and his cranky wife. He didn't trust anyone and was impatient to get back home.

As they arrived in front of the large luxurious hotel, the men were silent. No words were necessary at the moment. The driver dropped them off in the front; Carti tipped him a couple of hundred dollar bills before exiting the vehicle.

The three were escorted to the penthouse suite after announcing their appointment with Aaliyah Boothe. They rode silently on the elevator, going to the highest floor of the 39-story building.

Upon their arrival at the entrance of the double doors to the suite, they were approached by Aaliyah's security. Both men were tall and muscular in stature; both wore hard glares on their faces, and decorated in all black. Automatically, the men began to do their jobs. Carti and Capo were the first to get frisked. The security collected both of Capo's weapon, the .40 caliber glock, and his favorite Smith & Wesson. Carti, on the other hand had two pistols on him and a blade that the security hadn't found.

One of them approached Mace. Mace stood toe to toe with the man and he ice grilled him with his hand resting on the butt of his weapon on his hip. The man didn't back down from Mace's challenge. The man stepped closer to Mace.

"Yo..." Carti said. Carti knew that Mace was in no mood for this, neither was he. So he decided against saying more.

Mace shot Carti a look and then looked back at the security. He unattached the gun from his hip, the other from leg and handed them over. He never let anybody search him. They had him fucked up. He mugged the guard again before brushing past him. Aaliyah called for them at five o'clock in the morning and Mace wasn't in the mood for the bullshit. He was ready to get this over with; he had other shit to tend to. The big, dark men ignored Mace's attitude and held the double doors open for them to enter.

The penthouse was large, luxurious, and plush. The entire place was decorated in white and it had floor to ceiling windows overlooking the city. Carti and Capo followed in behind Mace shortly after. The guards caught up with them and led the way to Aaliyah's office.

Once they reached Aaliyah's office, one of the guards went in first and the other stood outside with the three men. Moments later, the other guard came back out and held the double doors open for them to enter. Carti led the way inside. Mace made it his business to mug the guard before entering. The guard didn't even look his way.

Upon entering the office, each of them admired Aaliyah's breathtaking appearance. Although she was hard in the face, she was a beauty. She was deep brown, and her hair was long and wavy. Her facial structure was strong. She had features that stood at attention and a body that demanded attention. She wore a red single-breasted lapel that she obviously had nothing underneath. The cleavage of her C-cup breast sat up nice and perky. Aaliyah stood; she shook both Carti and Mace's hand. Carti introduced Capo, she shook his head also. She sat back down, crossing her thick legs. She used her hand to gesture for the men to sit down. Mace and Carti sat, Capo stood.

Aaliyah cleared her throat. "Welcome, gentlemen."

The men nodded.

"Men, as you know I've called you here today to discuss something very important with you. I'm sure you know that my cousin Akoni, and I were business partners. He was not only my business partner but my cousin and best friend also... now, I have referred to him in past tense because three days ago, I received the news that my cousin's mansion back in Jamaica was shot at. Akoni... was hit. He had been in the hospital for a one day before he was announced dead. He was murdered..." She said, looking away for not even a second before gaining her composure back.