Lucy, returned

Disclamer i do not own fairy tail all credit goes to funimation and the director of fairy tail.(still too lazy to look it up!!!)

Lucy POV

i walked into the guild and noticed the entie place was sad and Natsu and Grey were not fighting like usual. every one was sad even Mirajane. i walked over to her and asked where the master of the guild was. "he is up the stairs to the right." she was so gloomy. i felt really bad for her. i could feel the seven of my old friends look at me with wonder.

When i walked into Master Makarovs office he looked even sadder than every one else. i walked up to him and asked "whats wrong?'' he looked up just realizing i was there and said "about two years ago a guild member died and we did not realize how mutch she meant to us." i looked at the little man feeling sorry "you do know she really isnt dead." he looked at me more confused than ever.

"who are yo-" i put my finger to my lips and pulled off my hood. he gasped so loud i heard others from the main room start to make their way up. i quickly pulled up my hood and told him not to tell the people about to come in.

right after i said that three people walked in. they were Erza, Happy, and Wendy. they looked at me and asked what happened. i just said that i have decided to join the guild and the master was so suprised about that he gasped because no one has joined in two years.

they looked at me then each other '' fine come with us and we will give you your guild mark." Erza probally was still a little skepticle about me so she kept an eye on me. we walked down to mirajane and she asked "what color do you want your guild mark?'' i said i wanted it to be yellow with a blue outline.

Mirajane puts the mark on her left shoulder where lucy asks it to be. she looks around and sees Natsu sitting in a corner moping. she decides to go up to him and ask him something. "hey you look sad, you wanna fight me to get your mood up?" he lookes up at me with sadness in his eyes and slowly nods his pink haired, tear-stained head.

when we walk out into the near by field i notice the guild follow like this has rarley happened. then i realised that that was the case. i am standing on one side and Natsu on the other side of the field."you can make the first move." i yell at him. he charged at me with his fist a flame. i easly dodged it.,

"so your a fire wizard huh, that puts me at the advantage" he looked utterly confuzed. i charged at him and yelled "water dragon roar" he had no time to dodge so it hit him head on. that one hit k.o. startled the whole guild and they all looked at me supprised.

one murmered '' hey its another dragon slayer now we have four." i could tell that it was Grey. i could not help but yell " hey i am not who you think i am, you think i am a stranger, the truth is you all know me already." they looked at each other confuzed.

next thing i yelled was "will wendy,Carla,Happy,Gajeel,Laxus,and mirajane please follow me?" the six of them walked out of the crowd and i shined a lihgt under my hood just enough for them and only them to see. when they saw my face the immedientally started to hug me so tight that i felt like i might die.

when they let go i couldn't help but smile. when we walked back over to the guild everyone was looking at us and all we could do was laugh even grumpy Gajeel. Natsu was concious again and was looking at us like everyone else. i walked up to him and said "i win, you loose, now you got a big fat broose.'' and with that i punched him in the arm.

"ow" he yelped. i giggled and walked away. when i was back in the guild i walked up to the bar and asked for a strawberry milkshake. i sat there drinking my drink watching Natsu and Grey fight like usual. i giggled a little thinking on whether i should pull my hood back and see the reactions when i decided to wait a little longer before i did that.