Prolouge

London, England
December 4, 1926

It was a beautiful day really, well, at least for most people. One woman, she was having the worst day one could possibly have, you see, she was in labour, about to give birth to a beautiful baby girl. She thought she would be happy with her baby, even though her husband had died in a minor skirmish in Germany. What she didn't know though, was that this baby, the beautiful baby girl, would, quite literally, be the death of her.

She was finally told by the doctor that the could start pushing. She was covered in sweat, causing her light brown hair to stick to her forehead. She pushed and she pushed, slowly losing her strength. She was slipping. The doctor yelled that she only needed to push one more time, and not to give up yet. She pushed, and finally, heard the wailing of a baby.

"It's a girl!" yelled one of the nurses.

The mother was handed her now clean baby after a few agonizing seconds of waiting. She looked at her baby feeling one last flaming burst of pain, and whispered, "Celeste Ivy Dior, You're so beautiful my baby girl, I love you so mu-"

The woman screamed as that flash of pain finally broke through the medicine, and finally the doctor noticed her rapidly slowing heart rate, but it was too late, the woman was too far gone they could do nothing.

_____________________________

So... um... I'm tinkering with this Idea still, I think this is going to end up being a twilight thing, or maybe a Harry Potter thing, I don't know, you guys decide and tell me in the comments.