Ch.2-Inner self?

3rd person P.o.v
Elizabeth and Guila turn their heads towards the sound and saw two men,or a demon and a doll.Elizabeth's eyes widened looking at the demon while Guila gasped,looking at the doll.

The doll had hot pink hair,black eyes though Guila somehow knew they were gold,fair skin,and he is a bit taller than Guila and Elizabeth.The demon had golden blonde messy hair,his eyes were black as well but Elizabeth somehow they were emerald green,toned skin,ripped as f**king hell,he was shorter than Elizabeth and Guila('bout the height were Elizabeth's cleavage is),and he had a large demon crest that went across his forehead.

The demon's eyes widened slightly,but then he smirked which confused Elizabeth.The doll tilted his head slightly,then smirked as well.Within seconds,the demon was right infront of Elizabeth,which startled her a little bit."What is your name goddess?"the demon said with a widening smirk on his face."E-Elizabeth,G-Goddess of Life"Elizabeth replied,slighty stuttering out of shock.The demon raise a brow while his smirk got even wider,"The Daughter of the Supreme Deity"The demon asked,Elizabeth nodded.
"The Princess of the Goddess Clan"the demon asked as his smirk got wider,Elizabeth nodded.The demon grabbed Elizabeth's hand and kissed it,longer than a simple 'hello',shocking Elizabeth even more."I am Meliodas,Frist prince of the Demon Clan,Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins,the dragon sin of wrath"The demon said.
This Elizabeth made even more shocked.

The doll walked towards Guila,he stops infront of her."I'm Gowther,Goat sin of Lust"the doll said."Guila,Guardian Nymph of Lady Elizabeth"Said Guila.Gowther nodded.

Meliodas looked at Elizabeth in a real perverted way, which made Elizabeth blush,a lot.
Meliodas chuckled.'So cute'

Meliodas P.o.v
I chuckle at Elizabeth's blush.'So cute' 'and hot,sexy,gorgeous,beautiful,should I go on?' 'No,though you are right,your also an annoying pain in my ass' damn inner Demon (Hey!) SHUT UP!

Elizabeth P.o.v
'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH-'
'Stop screaming,your hurting my ears' 'but you don't have ears,so I can keep screaming if I want to >:)' 'you know what I mean,and How can be so savage yet so shy and polite' 'Dunno' ...... (.........).......'HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW!!'

Guila P.o.v
Lady Elizabeth is blushing so much 'but on the inside she is probably screaming' 'true'
'And her inner self is telling her to stop and Elizabeth is being a mentally savage'
Again True

Gowther P.o.v
...........
(.........)
Wow everyone is talking to their inner self '-'

To be continued