Blood Moon (Chapter#1)

Start from the beginning

My luck might be here now..

I held her beside me, sliding her hand on my back and got it with my right hand then using my other hand to hold her waist so that she won't fall. Uhrg, her snoring is so annoying and loud! I swear I am not going to let her drink again! I walk right into the front door of their house, dragging her with me and rang the doorbell. After a moment someone open it and I was glad that it wasn't Mr. and Mrs. Hawkins, Mica's parents.

"What happen to her?" Cheery ask, Mica's 14 year old sister.

I smiled at her. "You already know. Get her to bed okay? And you know what to tell your parents right?" I say and carefully placing Mica on the floor.

"Yeah sure, but where's my reward?" She replied, crossing her arms.

I reach out on my pocket and give her about five to seven bucks.

"Is that enough?"

She raise her eyebrows, looks like demanding for more.

I sigh and got my lip balm from my back pocket.

"How about this then? That's Victoria Secret. So five more parties to go, is it a deal?"

She look at the lip balm, examining if it's real. And then looked at me, smiling and raising her hands out for a shake.

"Deal."

"Good. Now get your sister to bed. Bye Cheery!" I respond, running back to the car.

"Bye Terra!"

Now, 4 more to go. God and wow, this is really exhausting.

I got onto the car and drive to the next block of the neighborhood and park in front of Jonathan and Jericho's house.

It wasn't their parents house, they decided to live away from their parents and live by themselves but still having the supports of them. They're twins and the cool, but idiots in the school and don't forget, total heart breakers. Yep, heart breakers, like every girl they date ends up heartbroken and we don't know why either. We don't really mind their business with girls. They're also rich, yeah they are. I call them as the spoiled High-smith brothers. Because everything they demand, their parents give it to them.

They better thank me for this! I thought to myself.

I went to the backseat again and got the two outside and because of my clumsiness, I drop them both on their lawn. God they're so heavy! As expected for two guys who eat much but still have abs! Yes, they are so proud of their body. Talk about work out huh? And that's another thing girls fall over heels for them, except for their charming God-like faces.

I was lucky Gordon got out of the house when he heard the car horn and saw me carrying this two polar-absolutely-heavy bears. He's the butler of their house and he's pretty much a helpful person. He approach me and grab Jericho while I carry Jonathan.

"They drunk their heart outs again?" Gordon suddenly spoke.

I just nodded at him.

"They're lucky their parents aren't visiting them now or else they'd be--

''Dead meat."

"Oh. they will be."

We both laugh sarcastically while gasping for air because of the loads we got.

I remember that one time that I delivered them in their house while their parents were still there. They weren't grounded but their Dad got both of their mustangs and didn't return it for about a month. They were absolutely furious that time, and what's more embarrassing is that each day they both walk to school bare foot. That was total--I mean major minus points for them. I laugh back at that memory. We finally reach the front door and both enter the house and I dropped Jonathan on their big couch.