Then they rest themselves. It feels like the day went too long for them. So many happenings that they deserve a good rest.

Yuju still thinks about the Haven. It's been quiet since earlier. She thinks that something's not right. Something might happen. Something the Rogues are planning. She fell asleep thinking about those things. Thinking about what might happen soon.

*****

"Finals are coming." said Mr. P.

Yuju and Eunha are in the Adlibitum office. Both of them joined the club.

"We'll wait for the others to come before I announce your final project." Mr. P stated.

"Oh. They're here. Faster students! Settle down." Mr. P commanded.

Eunha and Yuju are both shocked because they can't believe who are coming.

"Hi, you two." Sowon waved to the both of them and sat beside Eunha.

"You didn't know that we are also members here?" Yerin asked.

Eunha and Yuju both shook their heads. Sinb just look at them and sat beside Sowon.

"Umji-ya.. you're here too?" Yuju asked while her eyes widened. Umji just nodded while smiling. Then she sat beside Sinb.

The six girls are members of the Adlibitum. Eunha and Yuju thought that they're the only ones who joined the club among them. But, since they're new, they didn't know Sowon and Yerin joined long time ago and Sinb and Umji joined together a day before they joined.

"Okay! All are here I think." Mr. P said. Then he called out each name for attendance.

"As for your final project.. you will be working on a song. Composition. You are going to compose a song in any genre you like. Don't worry.. you will be doing this by partners. So.. you can choose who you want to be your partner." Mr. P stated.

"Cool." Then Sowon looks at Eunha.

"Would you like to be my partner?" Umji gladly asked Sinb.

The cold hearted girl just looked at her as serious as ever.

"I know you'd like it too." Umji elbowed Sinb a little while teasing her.

"Aish! This girl! Ya.. Kim Yewon, you're not gonna stop teasing me?" Sinb looks at her coldly.

"Hmp!" Umji stopped and pouted.

But deep inside, Sinb is happy that Umji asked her to be her partner. She just failed on expressing how she feels because she's just always on her resting bitch face.

And of course, Yerin asked Yuju to be her partner and she nodded her head without second thoughts. Yerin would've asked Sinb but she knows Umji would, so she doesn't intervenes. And, she knows Yuju would also be a great partner.

"Okay. The submission will be on finals week which is 2 weeks from now." Mr. P expound.

"Okay. Dismissed!"

*****

Later that day.

"Is that the girl?"

Somebody whispered behind the bushes.

"Yes, she is."

And he is not alone.

"And here what I heard, Minho ..."

Minho looks at the man who's talking.

"What is it, JinKi?" he asked.

"She's a werewolf." JinKi grinned.

"Perfect for a main dish." Minho grinned with JinKi.

"Oh shit! Let's go!" Minho exclaimed.

--------------------------------------

Okay guys. I told you I'm gonna add some other names because it's hard to limit the characters.

But don't worry. They'd soon be killed by our main characters. *smirk from the author* *spoiler alert:D*

We all know that Yerin is a big fan of SHINee. But I just turned the tables and make them bad guys.

Mianhe, Yerin-ah~ But I hope the readers will still enjoy this. Thanks! ^___^v Kamsahabnida~

And guys!! I'm so happy that Yuju appeared on their recent vLive. I'm happy seeing her. I so missed her so much!

And, Sinb bought a new puppy. Her name is Angkko~ it's so white and cute.

Let's all support GFriend OT8! That's all. Enjoy the story! Kamsahabnida~