Friendly Battle

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Sticks, And Shadow were all heading back to the village. Sonic still kept a close eye on Shadow not letting him out of his sight until he got to his shack. Since Shadow does not have his own house he had to sleep next to a tree. Sticks saw Shadow and decided to go talk to him.

Sticks: Hey, thanks again for saving my life.

Shadow: Please, you almost got killed today. You need to work on your fighting skills more.

Sticks: O really, I bet I could beat you at a fight anytime.

Shadow: You couldn't even defeat half of those robots. No way, will you be able to defeat me.

Sticks: Ok than, I challenge you to a one-on-one fight tomorrow morning. Winning will be crowned best fighter in the village.

Shadow: Challenge accepted.

Sticks: See you tomorrow.

Sticks then left, all Shadow did was wave bye.

The next morning Sonic woke up early wanting to go on a run. While Sonic was running through the jungle, Shadow was up in the trees watching. Shadow was about to attack Sonic until Sticks pop up out of no were scaring Shadow, making him fall out of the tree and onto the ground.

Shadow: Ow!

Sticks: Ha, gotta ya. Now are you ready for our fight.

Shadow look around for Sonic, but he didn't see him anywhere. Shadow than look back at Sticks.

Shadow: Depends, are you ready to lose?

Sticks: You know I'm going to win.

( I didn't know how to describe the battle so just use the fighting in the video to get an idea )

Shadow: Ha, told you I would win.

Sticks: Ok ok, you won your the best fighter in the village.

Shadow helped Sticks off the ground.

Sticks: Hey, do you want to go on a walk through the jungle with me?

Shadow: Um, sure.

Sticks: Yay, Come on let's go!

Sticks and Shadow we're walking through the forest. Sticks was mostly talking about how she doesn't trust the government and technology.

Sticks: And that's why I believe that robots will enslave us all.

Shadow: Ok.

Sticks: You probably think I'm crazy don't you.

Shadow: What no, what makes you say that?

Sticks: Well every one in the village thinks so even my friends.

Shadow: Well I don't think your crazy.

Sticks: Thanks Shadow.

Shadow and Sticks we're still walking through the forest talking about random things.

Sticks: Hey Shadow, can I ask you something?

Shadow: Sure, what is it?

Sticks: How did you end up on the Island?

Shadow: I don't know, all I remember from my past is a girl named Maria. I don't know who she is or why I knew her, buts that's all I know.

Sticks: Oh, ok.

Shadow: It's starting to get dark we better head back.

Sticks: Hey Shadow, why don't you stay with me tonight, since you don't have anywhere else to stay.

Shadow: I don't think I should.

Sticks: Come on, I insist.

Shadow: Ok.

Sticks lead Shadow to her borrow, once they were inside Sticks made a hamic for Shadow to sleep in.

Sticks: You can sleep here tonight.

Shadow: Thanks Sticks.

Shadow then got into the hamic and Sticks got in her bed.

Sticks: Goodnight Shadow.

Shadow: Goodnight Sticks.

They both soon fell asleep. A few hours past and Shadow woke up it was still dark out but he wanted to go for a walk, Shadow made sure to be very quiet so he wouldn't wake up Sticks. Once he left Shadow was was walking through the jungle enjoying the silence until he heard something behind him.

Shadow: Sticks is that you?

But once Shadow turned around he realized it was not Sticks.

Shadow: Eggman, what are you doing here?

Eggman: I could ask you the same thing. Shouldn't you be destroying those rodents.

Shadow: I will don't worry.

Eggman: You remember our deal don't you.

Shadow: Yes, I destroy Sonic and his friends and you give me the memories of my past.

Eggman: That's right, and if their not destroyed by the end of the week you can forget about me giving you your memories. Do I make myself clear.

Shadow: Yes.

Eggman: Good.

Eggman then left Shadow.

Shadow: I have to destroy them or I'll never find out about my past.