A New Start

~Y/N's POV~
        I woke up to the sound of yelling. I sat up and realized i didn't know where I was. My hands felt a soft fabric and I looked around to see I was in a room. A pretty nice room at that. I looked out the large window and saw a dark sky and half dead trees. On the bedside table I saw a lovely long D/C dress.
        I unfolded it and saw a note in it. I opened it and it said "My darling child put this on when you awake and come for breakfast downstairs." The note had no name on it but I did as I said.
        I got dressed and slowly open the bedroom door. As soon as the door opened the yelling got louder. It sounded like it was coming from downstairs. I made my way down a long hallway with many room. Moving to the stairs I saw a lovely Japanese lady moving in the hallway at the bottom of the stairs. I walked down only to hear the yelling grow louder.
        The woman I saw entered what looked like a dining hall. I peaked my head in to see a mass of strange looking people. Three of them yelling at each other, and the other three sitting eating.

~Jack's POV~
        "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?" Yelled Black and White in unison. "I couldn't just leave her!" I yelled in response. I knew black and white thought I was insane for bringing Y/N her but I couldn't just leave her. "Your basically bringing her to her death" stares white. I knew he was right but Hastur and Violetta seemed to like her.
        Michiko hasn't met her yet but I'm sure she will accept her. The only one I was worried about was Joseph. With his appearance and emotional states there's no real reaction we can get out of him. "Let's just talk about this later" I said. White nodded and went back to eating but black on the other hand. He slammed his hands on the table growling and stormed out of the room. I went back to eating but I heard a thump, I thought nothing of it and went back to eating.

~Y/N's POV~
        They finally stopped yelling. I rested my back on the wall in the hallway. I heard the loud slam on the table but didn't think anything of it. I closed my eyes to clear my head so I could walk in but as soon as I stood up to walk in I ran into the angry man. He looked me up and down and simply picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.
        I didn't struggle since I knew I wouldn't be put down till he wanted to. He took me to another room and closed the door. He put me down and say in a chair across from me looking stressed and angry. "Uhhh, sir?" I said not know what to do. He looked up at me then went to what looked like a closet. He grabbed a long hooded cape and put it over me. "Get out of here while you still can" he said. Them the door to the room opened and the other man walked in looking just like the one that brought me here. "Oh you already got her?" The man that entered said. "Let me explain, My name is white and this is my brother black" white said. I simply nodded and let him continue. "We want you to leave for your own good, the last person that was brought her didn't get out so well.
        He struggled a lot so he was punished" black explained. I looked up at them and asked "them why was I brought here in the first place?" The looked at each other and said "Jack" in unison. "Is struggling is what your afraid of me doing, I won't. I kinda like it here. Well from what I've seen" I smiled. "Really?" White asked. I nodded. He took the hooded cape and put it away and went into the closet to talk with black. I couldn't hear them talking but I stayed out until they came out with smile on their faces. "Alright, you can stay but if anything happens that you don't like please tell us immediately" said black. I nodded and we all walked to the door. White picked me up and let me sit on his shoulder as we walked back to the dinning hall.
        As we arrived everyone looked up in surprise. "Uhh, white. C-can you put me down please?" I asked nervously. He walked to an empty hair and put me in it. Black walked to the kitchen and brought a plate of pancakes placing it in front of me. I looked up to see the man that hunted me at the park. White introduced me to everyone. "Everyone this is the girl jack brought back with him....uhh. What's your name?" He asked looking embarrassed. "Y/N" I said giggling. Everyone said their names and I was thrilled to see that they were cool.
        I ate and jack said "you have the freedom to do as you please in this home, if you want to leave as well, that can be done. Just say the word" he said the last part with a sad face but I didn't want to leave. I got up saying "thank you" to everyone and went back to my room. On the way up there I saw a box at my door. I ran to it and saw a pair of dance shoes.
I didn't see anyone in the hallway and everyone ate together so who put these her I thought to myself. I ignored that small fact and took them into my room.
        The day passed by quickly and I went to bed thinking of nothing but how much I would love to live here.

~Joseph's POV~
        I saw the new girl as she made her way to the dinning hall this morning and she looked absolutely stunning. She was picture perfect in every way. I couldn't gather the courage to meet her tho. Her dress was amazing and I wanted a picture so badly. "What's this feeling?" I walked to Jack's room to talk with him.
        He let me in and we talked about the new girl. "Who is she?" I asked in wonderment. "Her name is Y/N" jack explained. We talked for a good hour about her and how amazing her then all of a sudden. "Does Joseph have a crush on her already?" I heard Violetta say from the doorway. Black and white where with behind her and shoved them into the room. "You four work this out!" She said slamming the door. "What does she mean but that?" I asked confused. We all looked at each other realizing what she went. "You like her?!?" We all asked in unison pointing at each other