Study Time!

(Okay, warning, this gets a bit lemon.. a lot lemon! So if you're not a fan of smut quit reading here!)

Deku's eyes widened, his face had went from cold to shocked.
"A-A-Ah I'm s-s-sorry-"
Deku turned around quickly and covered his eyes.
"Deku?~"
"W-What..?"
"Turn around~"
"B-But y-you're n-naked.."
"That's the point~"
Deku slowly turned around, his eyes peeled shut.
"Open up your eyes, my little Deku~"
"W-Why..?"
"Because I want you to~"
"..." Deku opened his eyes and stared at Camie, looking at her eyes and nothing eelse Camie walked closer to him, grabbing his hand. She kissed him and to her surprise he didn't kiss back.
"Uhh Deku? This is the part where we begin."
"I-I... don't wanna.."
"Why?"
"Cause we sorta just met.."
"But I want to.."
"I just went through a Break up.."
"Well maybe this will make you feel better?"
"Maybe.." Deku kissed back once Camie had begun again, she smirked and pinned him to her bed. She slowly pulled off Deku's shirt. He flinched in surprise, not believing this was happening. "You're so cute when you blush~" Camie whispered into his ear. Deku gulped. "Please, pleasure me~" She whispered.
She began to kiss his neck, the freckle faced student began to get stiff. He looked at Camie's boobs. "U-Uhm c-could I-I..?"
"Of course, sweety~" Camie smirked.
Deku grabbed one them and gave it a small squeeze. She moaned lightly. He grabbed the other one and squeezed a bit more confidently. Camie moaned a bit louder.
"Ahh Deku~"
Deku turned red. He was squeezing harder, he began licking her nipple.
Camie moaned louder.
"Deku~!"
She kissed him suddenly which caused him to stop, she brought her head down his stomach, then to his waist. She removed his pants and underwear, revealing Deku's cock. Camie gasped. "It's so big!" She exclaimed, which made Deku turn more red. She began jerking him off as she licked his tip. He groaned lightly which made Camie smile. She put as much as she could in her mouth, still jerking him off. Deku groaned again, quietly. Camie licked around it, deep throating it. She continued like this for a couple of minutes. "C-Camie, I'm gonna c-cum.." Deku groaned. "Good~!" Camie responded, her voice muffled from Izuku's dick. Deku inhaled quickly as his penis released a load of cum. Camie sat up and swallowed it. "Any on my face?~"
"N-No.." Deku panted. Camie laid next to him. She whispered in his ear "I want more~" The One For All User's eyes widened.
He got onto his knees and faced Camie. She smirked and spread out her legs. "Use your fingers~" She smiled. Deku nodded as he put his index and middle finger together. He suddenly put his fingers inside of her.
"Ahh!~" Camie moaned loudly. Izuku began thrusting his fingers slowly.
"Faster please~! Much faster~!"
Camie moaned. He added and extra finger and went quicker. "Right there~!" Camie moaned. Deku went as quick as she could.
"Mmm~! I'm almost there~!" Camie panted, drooling. He continued and suddenly Camie began to moan uncontrollably. She grabbed the sheets and tightened her grip. Deku took his fingers out of her and after a couple of seconds she began to calm down.
"That.. was amazing~!.."
Deku laid next to her.
"There are condoms under my bed~"
"W-W-Wha-?"
"Grab one~"
Deku did as he was told and fastened on the condom, making sure he put it on correctly and that there were no rips. Camie spread out her legs again. "T-Tell me if this hurts, okay?" Said Izuku. She nodded slowly.
Deku put his cock into her, she moaned, it hurt her a little bit until Izuku put his entire dick in. He began thrusting slowly, to Camie, it felt better than his fingers, she moaned loudly. "I-Izuku..!~" Her mouth was open, as drool ran from it. Izuku began groping one of her boobs, licking the other.
"Ahh~!!!" She moaned extremely loud, Izuku licked and sucked harder. "F-Faster!!!!~" Camie smiled. "Right there~!!" She moaned as Izuku continued to thrust his dick into her pussy. "F-Fuck~! H-Harder~!" Izuku did as he was told. After a few minutes, Deku spoke. "I-I'm close..!" Suddenly he cummed into the condom, breathing extremely heavily. He dropped next to Camie, she however went down to his dick. She took the condom off and let the cum pour into her mouth. "Mm~" She laid next to Deku, resting her head on his chest. Just then they fell asleep.