Part 1

Few years ago

"Come on, why you're being slowpoke?" The guy who was in white uniform turned back to his friend few steps beind him. The friend, in the same white shirt, exhaled exaggeratedly as he caught up to the other male.

"I'm not a slowpoke, you ass." The guy gave a glare. "Ai'Earth!"

Earth laughed. "Okay, okay. Let's go or we will be late. And it's because of you getting up late again." Earth nagged as he walked away. The other male walked with him. "You should get up early. Change a bit, Stud. Later when you worked, it will be..."

"Hoey, mom. Stop nagging, it's still early." Stud made a face. Earth glanced at him and huffed. They walked in silent in few moments before a noise from Stud's stomach heard. Stud held his stomach and then chuckled awkwardly. Earth shook his head while giggling. "Shut up." Stud felt his body warmed, but he's someone not easily blushed so he's saved despite he's actually embarrassed.

Earth didn't say anything but he was searching something from his bag. Stud startled when he was shoved with something to his face. "Hoey, be careful, you will ruin my handsomeness!" Stud leaned back in reflex and frowned at Earth. The guy waved the plastic bag in his hand.

"Take it."

"Huh?"

"Hungry or not?" Earth said boringly. Stud absentmindedly received the bag. Earth walked again. Stud stared at Earth's leaving back and then the plastic bag in his hand. He felt his body grew warmer and this time, he felt sure that his cheeks tinted pink.

"Oii, why you're still there? We will be late for real, Stud!" Stud snapped out from his reverie and moved his legs towards Earth who waited for him. He cleared his mind as he caught up to Earth. Both of them headed to the class, while Stud took a bite of the sandwich in the plastic bag from Earth.

 Both of them headed to the class, while Stud took a bite of the sandwich in the plastic bag from Earth

Present

Stud glanced at the guy in front of him who played with the food instead of eating. The unnoticeable-but-its-there pout was on the guy's lips. Stud knew something had made him upset. "What's up? So unusually quiet, my friend." Stud said with a light tone, teasing the guy. The guy looked up and exhaled. "Earth?"

"I'm just over-thinking, don't mind me." Earth said, stabbing his food again. Stud saw that and sighed.

"Spill it out or you're going to get crazy." Stud chimed looking at Earth. Earth just shook his head. Stud shrugged, he could tell what's bugging Earth's mind but he decided to play dumb first. "Then, help me pack up my things at my old place after work today?" Stud asked. Earth nodded.

"Okay." He answered shortly. Stud looked at him carefully before just picking into the next topic as he didn't really like the sad face.

"Will P'Sam come?" Stud pointed out. He knew his friend was thinking about the elder male, the boyfriend. Earth looked at Stud before sighing.