Chapter 2

Minho and I arrived at Nr. Han's classroom were we found him on his desk going through some papers. He then turned an greet and we greeted back. Minho and I then started to work on tiding  up the classroom.

 1 Hour Later...

Minho left without me and I started to get my things when suddenly I felt a hand on my lower back. Then there was warm breathing Ner my ear. "It's been awhile since I last saw you." Mr. Han said . I nodded. "My brother and I have missed you." I said smiling. "Oh! Really! Anyway I have some news-" Han said but then was cut of by a knock on the door." Mr. Han. The teachers are having lunch, would you like to come?" Ms. Miso said. "Yes,I'll be there." Han said before leaving with her and left me in the classroom. I walked all the way to much ne and Chan's house.My parents bought us a house because they were worried about us staying in there house since they were always on business trips. I got home and went to bed and slept.

1  Eternity Later...

I woke up to the sound of voices coming from the living room so I decided to check it out. I changed into this before I went downstairs 

When i was done changing I went to investigate this case

When i was done changing I went to investigate this case. I finally got to see what was going on and it was not pretty. Never. Han and Minho were in the living room. "Oh! (Y/N) I have some news. Han and Lee Know will be staying with us from now on." Chan said. I was speechless. The only words I could say we're "Okay." This year just got a lot more interesting.

So how was this chapter ?!?!?! I was inspired to write this. Long story short I didn't feel good but I hear 'Get Cool' and the Aussie line rap part inspired me so...yeah. Bye guys!

From: Strawberry-chan🍓🎤🍓🎤🍓🎤🍓🎤🍓