Chapter 30

Percy's POV

Once Evie ran off, a million more memories with Evie in them appeared in my head and I figured in everyone else's as well since, well they looked confused. I ran off after Evie thinking she'd go to the beach, and there she was.

"Hey, Sis."

"Hi." Evie didn't look up and continued staring at the water

"Sooo, are you ok?" I sat next to her

"Yeah, just...I fell selfish for having the attention, and making everyone worry about me. I hate everyone feeling like I'm some helpless newborn puppy." Evie gets up and walks further down the shoreline. I see her start to cry. I get up to comfort her but Evie turns around and pushes me away.

"NO! I don't want comfort! I wanna blend in, not stand out...even in demigod standards."

I nod understanding where she's coming from.

"GUYS! WE NEED YOU TO GO GET 2 DEMIGODS!!! THEY'RE IN A ALLEY IN DOWNTOWN MANHATTEN I THINK!!!" Tony yells to us and runs away.

"This close to war and you'd think the gods would of kept it in their pants." I chuckle.

"Come on then Sis. It does no good to dwell on bad things. Just move on and forget it." I say and Evie nods.

"Come on then, we need to get 2 demigods." Evie then starts running to the stables so we can take Blackjack.

"Are you coming Percy?" I laugh and run after her

"Race ya Eve!" I laugh and continue running.

Soon enough we reach the stables and I look around trying to spot the lovable black blob with wings.

"Blackjack!" I say and he gets up.

Boss?

"Yep"

Boss' sister?

"Yep, Blackjack this is Evie."

"Hi Blackjack."

Hello owner of Ali

A image flashes in my head of Evie and a pure white Pegasus with Angelic Wings that have a hint of blue at the end.

"Ali...." I see Evie go over to the little space that the same White and blue Pegasus in a ball of warmth

"Ali? Nws yog Evie. Xav mus caij? Peb yuav tsum mus rau hauv Manhattan nram nroog."

I don't know what she said so I just went along with it.

"Alright Percy. Ali is ready to go, is Blackjack?" I nod and Blackjack stands up

Let's go boss.

"Lets go Blackjack. Race ya Evie!" I say as I jump onto Blackjack and we soar into the sky.

-----time Skip------

Percy's POV

Beef Head.

Of course.

"Evie! It's the Minotaur!" I call behind me, because I was in the lead and Evie was behind me.

"Alright so it will be fairly easy, eh?" Evie says now next to me on Ali.

"Should be." And we dived into the city. I see 2 kids scurry into a fairly nice cardboard and metal safe place.

"There are kids here Evie, so be careful." I warn and we land our Pegasus on the nearest roof closet to the alley as a quick getaway.