Chapter 4: The beginning of mutation

Start from the beginning

    "Uncle can't take medicine!" Xiao He suddenly shook his head, sitting in the passenger seat in a dangerous position, and then staring at Ren Xi, and the child's eyes were wide open. Ren Xi inadvertently glanced at him. It is clear that the pupil of this little child's eyes is the kind of pupil with a little purple.

   Ren Xi knows that most Asians are black eyes - no! In fact, the iris color of Asians is brown. Most Asian eyes are almost brown. Some have only deep and shallow differences. The true pure black iris color is very rare. It should be said that there's variant of color because human irises have only three primary colors: brown, blue, and green.

    It is worth mentioning that patients with albinism may develop pink pupils due to the reduction of pigmentation.

Purple eyes are rare, but they are not unique, because purple eyes are actually a variant of blue eyes. Ren Xi once heard that Elizabeth Taylor, who is known as the world's number one beauty, has such a pair of purple eyes.

   "Your eyes are really rare." Ren Xi said to the child with a sigh. He felt that his head was getting more and more painful. He thought he needed to stop the car and rest, so Ren Xi opened a distance and found a Emergency stop, then park his car there.

   Ren Xi needs to take some medicine, a cold or a fever medicine. He feels that he is all over the fire and he is not hot enough. Even a painkiller can be used, because Ren Xi’s headache is so bad that when he completely stopped his car and stopped, the pain began to worsen.

    "Oh! Damn! Can't stand it anymore..." Ren Xi opened the door irritably and then opened the door of his back seat. He felt that he really needed a painkiller. He felt his head was like a pulp. Paste, there is someone who puts the stick into it and stirs it hard... It just melts up!

   So Ren Xi opened his own medicine box and began to rummaging, but the little boy on the other side suddenly took the it and snatched away Ren Xi’s medicine box, the child raised his mouth and made an angry look. He said to Ren Xi very seriously: “Uncle can’t take medicine! Can’t eat!”

   Ren Xi feels more headaches. He rubs his temples and said to Xiao He:  "Hey! Obey Uncle, uncle has a terrible headache. I am looking for a painkiller to eat."

  "No, no! No medicine can be eaten!" He don't know what happened to this child is, but it is usually the most obedient, but at the moment it is uncharacteristic, holding a medicine box and staring at Ren Xi. He even tried to take responsibility. He, just like Ren Xi, he said: "Uncle, don't take medicine, it will soon fly away!"

    Ren Xi was so dumbfounded, and he grabbed a box of medicines with this little boy. The child refused to let him take medicine and took the water bottle. He said: "Uncle drinks plenty of water, and drinking water does not hurt. ."

   Ren Xi had to take over the water bottle in the hands of the child, and a sip of water was all poured out.

    The child threw away the medicine box and let out the back seat. He began to swear again: "Uncle lie down and sleep, it won't hurt!"

   "Okay, okay!" Ren Xi once again compromised, climbed into the back seat of the car, and lay in the back seat.

Xiao He was next to him, his big eyes staring at Ren Xi, and even childishly grasp Ren Xi’s hand, using his little face to go to Ren Xi’s palm, to tell the truth, this action is true. It is very cute.

    Although Xiao He is very cute, Ren Xi’s head is still very painful, so he is naturally spoiled with Xiao He, and looks at Xiao He with pity: “Xiao He, uncle’s head really hurts, give me the painkiller. !"

   The stick that made Ren Xi’s head turned upside down seemed to be still there. It was like cooking his brain as a pot of hodgepodge. The pain made Ren Xi almost opened his mouth, and this pain actually became more and more fierce. Ren Xi began to unconsciously grasp the sofa cover on the back seat sofa, the other hand grabbed Xiao He's little hand, Xiao He's hand is very small, Ren Xi  wrapped it in his fist.

    However, Ren Xi soon realized that his hand was too strong. For a child, he had almost crush his bones, but Xiao He did not cry. He wrinkled his face and kept appeasing Ren Xi. : "Uncle be patient, don't take other medicines, there will be sequelae..."

   "What... what sequelae...?" Ren Xi realized that Xiao He’s words were not quite right, as if he understood the reason for the inexplicable headache of Ren Xi, but he just wanted to ask something, his head hurts more, even when thinking become painful, but Ren Xi still forced himself to let go of Xiao He’s hand and curled up in the back seat and starting to use his fist to slap the sofa.

........it hurts.

  Now, Ren Xi feels that his head doesn't seem to be stirred by a stick, and it feels like there are countless acupunctures, forcing him to even think of the knife that cuts his head. He suspects that he may become crazy because of pain, such as ruining the surrounding objects, such as the glass of the window, and using the pain of the body to force himself to forget the pain on his head...

   But this is too bad, there is a child just six years old next to him, and his madness may hurt him.

   Ren Xixi was on the sofa, clutching the sofa cover on the sofa tightly. He turned his head and looked at Xiao He. He barely squeezed out his smile: "Small Wo, go out and stay well, just for a while, shut the door by the way. ...uncle is a little uncomfortable, and if I don’t do something bad later, it’s not good...”

  "Xiao He does not want to go out." The child shook his head stubbornly, stubbornly kneeling beside Ren Xi and looking at him.

    "Uncle, don't worry, my brother used to be like this. It will be a little painful, just let it go..."

 Ren Xi didn't quite understand what the child meant. He felt inexplicable now. His consciousness was a bit fuzzy. He took a deep breath and forced himself to stay awake, but it didn't work, so he had to. Subconsciously biting his arm.

   "Uncle bite this!" The little boy suddenly took out a dress, it was the blood-stained clothes he had worn before, it was clean, of course... even if it was not clean, Ren Xi couldn’t care so much, he really wants to bite something in his mouth.

   It hurts!

Ren Xi rolled up on the sofa, and his situation is very bad now, because the pain keeps him awake when he is confused, that is, he can't hurt to faint.

   Moreover, Ren Xi began to feel that his body was hot and cold.

---------------------

T/n: when we hit the chapter 5, things will get interesting....
Hope you guys enjoy the chapter.