I stared at him with a deadly glare but then I was interrupted by two knocks on the door and someone shouted "Pizza delivery". We all turned our heads only to see the pro heroes come in and I was overjoyed on the inside and Anakin disappeared. I saw All Might there and I begin to cry silently as they captured the villains.

"You did great Y/n. You must have been so scared."-AM

"Like hell I was."

I hiccuped and everyone then saw my tears but I just smiled my normal smile and All Might gave me a look of "I am glad you are alright". I thought I would be alright now and I can see Shoto in fulfillment of my promise, yet when was there a happy ending for me, there is always a price for happiness and right now the price was to be settled with me leaving again. Even though I was not saved I saw hope and as All Might put his hand out towards me as I got sucked up into this weird substance, I didn't wail for help I gave him a determined expression telling him to not give up because I am not. I turned out to be in a different area.

"Oi what the hell. I was having a happy moment you idiot why did you ruin it."

"I am sorry Y/n."-?

"Yeash you are an idiot, I don't want your pitiful sorry."

I then heard something behind me and turned around to see the other villains and just gave a pissed off face because I was pissed. Then the unknown guy practically did some weird shitty talk with hand face, yet it all stopped when All Might came flying in like a torpedo towards creepy guy in a nice suit yet the villain was able to stop him, sadly.

"I am going to take everything back All for one."-AM

"Are you going to kill me again All Might."-AFO

That's a stupid name.

The battle was getting intense and soon enough I had a battle going on of my own All for one had practically resurrected mist head and ordered the other villains to grab me. All for one must have been stupid to think I would go with them without a fight and the villains seeing that I was scared thought it would be easy but boy were they wrong. I wasn't scared at the moment in fact I was pumped with determination that I received from All Might. I had my fire dragon arms and legs ready and breathed fire to make them go back or at least not get near me. I was going to sprout wings but soon realized if I run they would be able to get me so I would just have to hold them back until All Might finishes his part.

Ugh this is drying up my mouth I should switch to water before my whole mouth is burned.

I switched my arms and legs to a water dragon and used the water from the nearby buildings to create a huge flood that only avoided Mist face's void. I also forced them to stay down making most of them struggle to get up. But then all else failed when they began to get out of the pressure I put in them. They breathed for air at the top of my small water tank. I tried to pull them down again but it didn't work for a strange reason. They began to get out of the water and I thought I would be done for but I then saw my opening when out of nowhere I saw three people fly by after a ice slope was created for them.

"Izuku, Kirishima, and Ida and I bet that that ice slope was of Shoto." I whispered.

"Come!"-I

I used the water to push me up instead and just in time too as hand dude was just about to grab my ankle but grabbed water instead. I transformed my arms back to grab onto Izuku's arm and transformed my legs back when I was safely held on to them. I knew that now would be a good time to cry because it was too good to be true, I get to see my brother and my classmates again and Shoto. Even though that is the case I didn't cry just yet, we were not safe yet. One of the guys though looked to be activating his quirk.

"Y/n can you transform into something that can fly and carry all of us."-K

"Y-yes I can but-."

"But?"-K

"No nevermind, I am going to let go Izuku and once I start falling, do not panic."

"O-ok."-I

I let go and closed my eyes time felt like it was slowing down again. I heard and saw Mountain Lady behind me protecting us from whatever was going to hit us. I thought for a good moment and then I opened my eyes I begin to transform and my body grew larger in the process. Izuku, Kirishima, and Ida were falling by now but we're quickly saved when they hit my back and I flew upwards. My body had grown into a fire dragon as water dragon's don't fly. I don't like this as it brings attention to myself and when we were far away I dropped them off by sliding them off my back and gently onto the ground. I transformed back right after them and fell towards the ground. Then a small thought came into my head at that moment.

Was all this really necessary for me?