| Chapter Twenty - Eight |

Start from the beginning

"Two flights of stairs, they are going to be fun climbing up after a big night." Vicki said laughing as they walked up the stairs and stepped inside the gorgeous apartment.

"Wow." Vicki said looking around.

"Are the boys here?" Snooki asked.

The girls walked further into the apartment and the boys jumped out making the girls scream.

The girls all hugged the boys.

"This place is gorgeous." Jenni said making everyone nod.

"Did you cut you're hair Ron?" Vicki asked after giving him a hug.

"Yeah, do you like it?" He asked.

"You look ready for Italy." Vicki said making him laugh and he did the polite thing and went and greeted Sam.

Vicki smiled and hugged Pauly who swayed her around.

"How was your trip?" Pauly asked kissing her lips.

"Tiring and boring." Vicki said making Pauly laugh.

"Same baby." Pauly said.

"Can you help us bring up our bags?" Jenni asked the boys who nodded and ran down the stairs but immediately regretted it.

"Holy shit!" Vin yelled seeing the bags making the girls laugh. They all carried the bags up.

Vicki pulled her bags into Pauly and Vin's room.

"At least the bed is bigger." Vicki said as they squished two beds together.

"Finally you're hair won't be suffocating me." Pauly said making Vicki hit his shoulder.

"You love the smell of my hair, you even once used it on you're own!" Vicki said sitting on their bed unpacking their clothes.

"That was once!" Pauly whined while buring his face in Vicki's neck making her laugh.

"Come on, let's pour celebration drinks." Vicki said helping Pauly up and going into the kitchen and grabbing some cups and pouring lemoncello.

"I love lemoncello!" Nicole cheered while seeing Vicki pouring the drink into the cups.

"You know it's a good time when drinking this!" Pauly cheered making Vicki laugh.

"Alright guys! Come drink!" Vicki yelled making everyone run into the kitchen and grabbing their cups.

"To finally making it to Italy!" Pauly yelled making eveyone cheer before downing the drink in one.

"Let's get ready to go explore!" Vicki cheered.

It was twelve o'clock at night but who cares!

"Oh no!" Pauly yelled from in the bathroom.

"My hairdryer burnt out." Pauly yelled making the girls nearly burst out crying.

Finally he got a hairdrier to work.

Vicki quickly changed her shirt.

"You have amazing boobs Vicki." Nicole said making her laugh.

"Thanks Snook." Vicki said.

"I second that!" Pauly yelled from the bathroom making the girls laugh.