| Chapter Twenty - Eight |

Start from the beginning

"That's right." Vicki said.

"But i will definitely help you girls get there before the boys." Vicki said making the girls cheer.

"How big is Pauly's dick?"

- - - - - - - - - - -

"I can not believe we are heading to Italy today!" Vicki said as they girls walked all the bags out and into the car that Deena's dad is going to drive.

"It's so exciting!" Nicole said while climbing into the car.

"Italy!" Vicki and Jenni sang as the girls cheered.

They got to the airport and climbed out, grabbing their bags and thanking Deena's dad.

The girls ran inside towards the check in, got their tickets and bags checked before waiting for the plane.

"I hate how we have to get on another flight." Vicki said as they ran onto the flight, taking their seats.

"This is going to be an amazing summer." Vicki said as the girls agreed.

"Im so glad I get to do this with my sisters." Deena said making the girls 'Aw'.

"One big family." Vicki said hugging her sister who smiled at her.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

After aboarding another flight, the girls finally made it to Italy.

"What a gorgeous day." Vicki said getting off the plane and the sun immediately touched her skin.

"Pauly just messaged me and said they have arrived in Florence, which we are nowhere near." Vicki said making the girls whine.

"Why! Stupid Pauly!" Nicole said.

"Hey, leave my boy alone." Vicki said as they collected their bags and pushed them to the taxi area.

As the girls we rushing, Nicole fell flat on her face making the girls burst out into laughter.

"Exuse me! How far is it to get to Florence?" Vicki asked a travel agent.

"You will have to travel by bus." The man said making the girls groan.

The girls ran out of the airport and towards the bus.

Weak girls with a thousand bags isn't a good idea.

The girls finally headed towards Florence, but it was a long bus trip due to traffic.

"We are never going to get there before the boys." Nicole said with a pout.

"I can not believe we are stuck on a hot bus." Vicki whined while waving her magazine as a fan.

"Stupid Italy." Deena mumbled making the girls laugh.

- - - - - - - - -

"Finally!" Vicki cheered standing in front of the gorgeous building they were staying in.

"It's gorgeous." Jenni said looking up at the building, the girls walked inside.