About the reading lists

Start from the beginning

Just open the link in your browser and answer the questions. When complete, press submit and that's it.

🌼 * * * * * 🌼 * * * * * 🌼 * * * * * 🌼 * * * * * 🌼 * * * * * 🌼

We have a variety of reading lists for you to peruse through! If you're looking for your next ChickLit story, make sure to check out our reading lists on our profile. You can also submit your stories to us and if chosen, they'll be featured in one of our reading lists! Please keep in mind that our reading lists are constantly updated and changed. This means that stories will not be placed in our reading lists permanently.

You can find a list of our reading lists and a brief description of each below.

RomCom: This reading list is like a whirlwind romance set against the backdrop of a bustling cityscape, where our leading lady's heart races faster than a speeding bullet train

RomCom: This reading list is like a whirlwind romance set against the backdrop of a bustling cityscape, where our leading lady's heart races faster than a speeding bullet train. It's a story of love, laughter, and the delightful chaos that ensues when fate decides to play matchmaker.

Imagine our heroine, with her quirky charm and irresistible wit, stumbling through the streets of her bustling metropolis, encountering mishaps and misadventures at every turn. Perhaps she finds herself caught in a love triangle with two equally swoon-worthy suitors, or maybe she's juggling her budding romance with the demands of her devilishly handsome, yet slightly clueless, boss.

But amidst the chaos and confusion, there's an undeniable spark between our leading lady and her romantic interest, like fireworks lighting up the night sky on the Fourth of July. Their banter crackles with electricity, their chemistry sizzles hotter than a summer heatwave, and their love story unfolds with all the twists and turns of a rollercoaster ride.

As they navigate through misunderstandings, mishaps, and laugh-out-loud moments, our heroine and her love interest find themselves drawn closer together, like magnets irresistibly pulled towards each other. And in the end, against all odds and despite the odds stacked against them, they discover that true love conquers all—even the most outrageous of obstacles.

Romantic Comedy is about more than just finding love; it's about embracing the journey, savoring the moments of hilarity and heartache, and ultimately, believing in the power of love to triumph over adversity. So grab your popcorn, settle in for a wild ride, and get ready to laugh, cry, and fall head over heels in love with our leading lady and her swoon-worthy romantic escapades.

 So grab your popcorn, settle in for a wild ride, and get ready to laugh, cry, and fall head over heels in love with our leading lady and her swoon-worthy romantic escapades