💖The Wedding Day💖Part-1

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Y/n: what do you mean by our wedding is today?

Jungkook : that.... Our wedding is today.

He stated simply.

Y/n: but it's too fast and I....I don't even want to marry you.

Jungkook : did I ask you about your opinion, Princess? No, right? I don't care if it's too fast or not. When I said we are going to marry today that means we are going to marry today. And I don't care if you are ready to marry me or not because I want you to be my wife. So, be a good girl and get ready after breakfast because our wedding will be at 11 am. You only have three hours to get ready.

Y/n: but you said that we will get married after some days but it's too soon. You said-........

Jungkook : what I said right now is final. So, you better stop complaining and get ready for our wedding.

By saying that he walk out from the room and Y/n feel like her soul leave her body. She don't know what should she do now. She thought that the wedding will be after some days and till then she will made some plan to escape from here but now it's all ruined. She come out from her thoughts when a maid call her.

Maid : Ma'am, please eat your breakfast.

The maid place the breakfast in front of her and get out from the room. Y/n just stare at the food in front of her for some minutes and suddenly throw the plate on the floor in anger and frustration. Some maids quickly enter in the room when they hear the sound of breaking the plate and get shocked to see Y/n crying loudly like a crazy girl. They all get scared and nervous because if anything happens to Y/n, Jungkook will burn them alive without showing any mercy. One of them quickly get out from the room and call Jungkook who is busy in preparation of his wedding.

( In the call )

Jungkook : yes?

Maid : Master, Ma'am didn't eat anything and throw the plate and now she is crying. What should we do now?

Jungkook : just take her to another room and order the beauticians to get her ready for the wedding.

( End of the call )

After saying that Jungkook cut off the call.

The Maid look at the phone in disbelief that how Jungkook don't give a damn about Y/n's feeling.

Maid : why Master is so cold hearted?

Then she hurriedly go back in the room and tell the other maids to take Y/n in another room. Then she quickly go to the beauticians who are waiting in the living room hall and take them to go to the room where other maids takes Y/n.

The maids enter in the big beautiful room while holding Y/n who is still crying like a baby. The room is big and beautiful with a big mirror on the wall. Jungkook specially prepared this room for Y/n at last night for her to get ready for the wedding.