we find shelter

we didn't know what to do walkers coming from all directions no where to go .then i remembered  my moms car i was screaming to  got the girls attention but i got some attention all right. walkers where comming twords me i screamed run as i fought the herd. they ran to the car and drove over to me fast. i got in the car as we left walkers where following us but they where to dumb that we went behind a building and they just passed us and we couldn't breath or move or they would sense us. when they passed we got in the car and drove away as we where driving around we found shelter a home to stay in we looked in the fridj and there was food but the electricity was out so the food was spoiled. we went upstairs and there where beds two slept and one kept watch and for the next few months it was like that. then we noticed there was no one left we searched no one. we ran out of food we had to kill animals and eat the meat we used the fur as blankets. i got out side and there was nothing not a single walker i thought it was over but when i turned the corner a walker comes at me i am screaming and i had to punch it and when it backed off shot it. i ran inside and told them i locked the doors to the out side and stayed in.

tiffs pov

i don't know what just happened just cece ran inside and told us that she got attacked and i checked no bites. lately she has been acting more crazy than

normal. we couldn't understand stand her she was babaling and saying crazy stuff. we stayed away from her for a little bit and then she cooled down we didn't know  what to do.

cece pov

i almost died that day i put my team in danger of Walker the gun shot probably brought more.