Entrance exams part 2

(Jirou's POV)
I was walking along the wall trying to avoid people. I was also scanning my so called opponents trying to figure out their quirks and weaknesses. When I got to the end of the wall there was a large door and Mr. Aizawa was standing near it staring at me. I quickly looked away and walked up to the "Late" kid.
"Hey." I said while tapping him on the shoulder. The "Late" kid turned around and gave a big smile.
"Hi" he replied. All of the sudden Mr. Aizawa started to speak. I turned around and started to listen to him. He is very quiet so I couldnt hear him that well I even considered to use my quirk. Mr. Aizawa stopped talking and opened the doors, then Present Mic blew a horn and we all ran into the arena. I was one of the first ones in the arena.
When I entered I ran towards the middle of the arena and came face to face with a two pointer. I quickly doged its first attack and ran up to its legs inserting my earphone jack into the leg I sent vibrations into the leg. I quickly backked up and the leg blew up along with the rest of it.
"Wohoo" I jumped in th air excited that I got my first two pointer.

(Denki's POV)
I was running towards a three pointer when I stopped and saw that the girl with short purple hair had defeated a two pointer all by herself and was now jumping up and down with excitement. Then I saw a three pointer coming straight for her. I imediatly ran as fast as I could and grabbed her and got her out of the way. I looked down at her.
"Are you okay?" I asked while setting her down.
"Yeah Im fine. Thanks." she replied. She then ran off and defeated the three pointer on her own.
*sigh* "Man I was really hoping to get her number."
The rest of the exam was really easy and I got a lot of points. At the end some kid got beat up pretty bad though. After the exams I went home and thought about that girl and eventually fell asleep.

Denki X Jirouजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें