Chapter nine Wide Awake

Start from the beginning

Rose:Really?I would have probly failed it more than once.But at least your great at archery now.I told Ling ling this to make her feel better about her one mistake then I smiled at her.

Ling ling:I suppose you are right.I said this while smiling.I spined the bottle and it landed on Fala.Fala truth or dare?

Fala: I want to do a dare.I said this very eager to do whatever Ling ling was about to say.

Ling ling:I dare you to challenge your brother to a dragon race right here right now.I was grinning while saying this.

(Ling ling whispered this to Fala)

Fala:Ok.Hawk I challenge you to a dragon race.I was grinning while saying this.

Hawk:right now?I was was not happy whene my own sister challenged me to a dragon race!

Fala:Yup. you scared?

Hawk:Nope lets go

(At the dragon arena)(the whole gang went there to watch)

Fala:So to fairytayle town to get a crate of apples then back?

Hawk:yeah.

Travis:Ready set go.

Fala:Hawk and I got to fairytayle town at the same time and got our crate of apples and back to our dragons at the same time

Hawk:Fala and I were neck to neck to the dragon arena.

Rose:The winner is!both of you?

Ling ling:dare completed.
(Back to Rose's room in Cinderella castle)

Fala:I spined the bottle it landed on Astoria. Astoria truth or dare?

Astoria:I guss dare.

Fala:Hmm I dare you to tell us who you love.

Astoria:dang it.I whispered shawn.

Travis:Who? I couldn't hear you

Astoria:Then I yelled SHAWN!!!!!

Fala:Aww I think you two are perfect match.

Astoria:Thanks Fala.I smiled slightly. I spined the bottle it landed on Rose.Rose truth or dare.

Rose:Dare

Astoria:I dare you to have a sing off with Vicky.

Rose:Astoria not that I dont mind the dare but do you think Vicky of all people would agree?I said while frowning.

Astoria:Fine then do the sing off with me then and it has to be a love song.

Rose:Ok

(Astoria's song)

Rose:Not bad Astoria.

Astoria: Thank you now it's your turn ohh and Hawk,Fala,Joy,Travis,and Ling ling will judge who won got it.

Rose:um yes.

(Rose's song)

Astoria: Ok guys who won and if you say Rose I cant blame you that song was so perfect.

Hawk:Rose.