They entered the elevator, with Blaire all the way back, with Luna following her. "Why are you in the back?" Luna asked in a whisper.

"I am scared." Blaire answered honestly. Luna gave her a sympathetic look, but Natasha spoke up.

"You ok back there kiddo?" Natasha asked, her eyes on them. "I am just scared, like a little bit." Blaire admitted, her eyes trained on her ballerinas.

Natasha turned around to comfort the teen, who was scared of upsetting anyone at the party.

"I know the changes are going to be drastic and overwhelming, I have been through it. Believe me, you will love it." Natasha reassured the girl, who looked at the woman.

The elevator binged at the exact moment, making Natasha turn around. "Get ready girls. We are walking in." Natasha whispered hurriedly before stepping out of the elevator.

Blaire and Luna followed out, standing beside Natasha, awe on their face as they took in everyone present there.

"And that is how we roll." Natasha remarked, her eyes moving from Client to Bruce to Tony and Thor.

"Uh, won't it be an inconvenience for us children to be here? All I can see is Adults getting either drunk or chatting." Blaire pointed out the obvious.

"Believe me, it's not. It's better than leaving you two alone in the tower." A voice spoke up, and Artemis came into view.

Blaire's eyes went wide as Artemis stood beside them. She was gorgeous and stunning. Her charcoal black hair was radiating against the background, making her face look more beautiful.

Her dark emerald eyes were sparkling and the red dress she was wearing hugged her body just the right way. "I guess I look pretty?" Artemis chuckled at the stunned looks of two girls.

"Pretty is understatement." Blaire offered in a small voice. Artemis laughed heartily. "Thank you. Now let's mingle? Only if you two want to." Artemis suggested, looking over the group of people sitting by the table.

"Well lead the way miss goddess." Blaire jokes, making Luna snort. "I really like this one." Natasha laughed before walking towards the bar station.

Artemis and the duo made their way towards Clint and Steve, who were busy in a conversation. Artemis signaled the duo to take a seat on the remaining space on the couch.

"Ah, there they are. Guests of honor." Clint cheered, making passerby look at them, making Artemis roll her eyes.

"I wonder if you have brain injury instead of getting hit by a bullet." Artemis jokes, sitting on the empty couch.

"I can assure you, it's just a bullet injury." He said, grinning widely. "Oh boy, is he drunk already?" Artemis asked Steve, who shook his head. "Nope, it's just clint." Steve answered, humor twinkling in his eyes.

"So, how did you get shot?" Blaire asked, wanting to know about the injury. "A man with super speed happened. What's his name again?" Clint asked, downing the alcohol.

"Pietro. He got speed from the stone, which is still weird. We all got different powers from that stone, and only four of us survived." Blaire offered, and by the look of the adults, that was not information they wanted.

"Survived? How many captives were there?" Steve asked, horrified by the implications. "Uh there were no captives, beside me and Luna. Others were there on their will." Blaire offered, shrugging her shoulders.

"What? How many?" Artemis asked, her eyes were literally wide with panic. "What Strucker went on about everyday was that there were 20 willing people they experimented on. None of them survived except Wanda and Pietro. They both are vengeful." Luna answered, playing with her thumbs.