Coldness Overload

Începe de la început

But, Yuju doesn't have any idea that Yerin is telling it to her because she's not looking, focused on going inside the room.

"Aish.." Yerin mumbles.

"You two are LQ.. which I want to know why." Sowon mouthed.

"Tch!" Yerin just glared at her. Other girls giggle a little on how Yerin pouted.

"They have a misunderstanding. Yerin unnie saw Yuju unnie and I like.. how do I say this.. fighting? And, she said something to Yuju unnie that she knows could hurt both of them." Sinb explains.

Yerin goes back to the kitchen to turn off the stove and went back to the living room.

"Omo.. Yerin-ah?" Sowon looks at Yerin in shock.

"Tch.. I just said it because I want Yuju to consider the situation and see how sorry Sinb was." Yerin uttered.

"She said she'll try." Umji intervenes.

"Let's just give her some space. We know her." Eunha winks.

*****

Thursday. Lunch at the cafeteria.

"Hi, Sinb.."

A guy classmate, with his friends, greeted Sinb. But she just glared at him and continues to walk.

"Aigoo.. so cold.. what happened to you again?"

Said the guy while Sinb is walking passed him, then he noticed Umji, who's behind Sinb, is glaring at him too.

"Aigoo.. aigoo.. Sinb, what did you do to the sweet Umji... aish.." the guy uttered.

Eunha, who is walking with Umji, just laughed a little.

This time.. the six girls are eating lunch together. Sowon, who is sitting beside Yerin, sneaks a piece of meat from her. Yerin notices it and she suddenly snatched the meat, but she just managed to get a small piece of it.

"Omo.. Sowon unnie is telling me that I should have a diet. This meat says it all." The girls chuckled, except Yuju. She just continues eating.

"Ahhhh.. Sowon unnieee.." Sinb called for Sowon's help because she can't bite the meat off from its bone.

"Really?" Sowon looks at Sinb who's still biting off the bone.

"Aigoo.. Sinb so cute.." Eunha uttered. Umji smiles looking at Sinb.

Yuju stands up because she finished her meal and going to put her plate at the CLAYGO area.

"I'll go ahead first. I have something to do. See you.." Yuju smiled coldly.

"What are you going to do?" Eunha asked.

"Ha? Uhh.. homework." Yuju said.

"We have a homework?" Eunha asked while thinking because she doesn't remember anything that the professor said about homework.

"Yes. We have. I'll go now." Yuju was about to walk when Yerin speak.

"Are you going to be like that, Yuju? For how long? Why are you being like this?" Yerin mouthed looking so pissed because of Yuju's behavior these days.

Yuju just looked at her and continues to walks outside the cafeteria. Yerin just shakes her head.

"Did you really forget about your homework?" Umji asked Eunha with confusion. Because, of all the people or wolves HAHA!, Eunha is impossible to just forget a thing.

Eunha shakes her head.

"No, I didn't forget anything. We really don't have an assignment. It's obviously an excuse." Eunha continues while looking at Yuju walking with her head down.

"Should I talk to her this time?" Sinb uttered out of the blue. The girls stared at her.

"What?" Sinb muttered and glared at the girls.

*****

At taekwondo club meeting. Before the other students arrive, Yuju is talking to Mr. Wang explaining why she's not present in the previous practices they had.

"I will consider that in one condition. If you can't, then I'd remove you from the list."

"Why? aigoo.. Okay. What is it, Mr. Wang?"

"Defeat Yerin in our class practical test."

"What?" Yuju asked surprisingly.

"You heard me." Mr. Wang said.

But before Yuju object to Mr. Wang's condition, the students arrived.

-----------------------------------
Okay guys. I really appreciate the time you're giving my story. Thanks for all the reads and votes!

You can always comment any suggestions you want to happen in this story. I would appreciate that more. ^___^v

Thank you for the support. I might include other names of the other group I stan. :D I'd just use their names.

And, I think.. I'd change my uploading system. Like, I'll upload new chapters every Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks for the support!! I'll never let you down guys! I'll try my best to write every chapter as good as the other stories. Kamsahabnida!!~~