Started

"Okay, okay fine!" sitting on the chair opposite their beds.

"So this is how 'The Love Story' begging's. When I was five Melanie Foster was my best friends and Sam Harris was six, they were actually neighbor's when they were younger.

One day and the most funniest moment ever, Sam's father gave him a bit much candy, then his all hyper and stared to jump on his bed and pertain to be Superman. (I really don't no what his thinking?)

While still jumping like a maniac, he looked out his window and saw the opposite neighbor; a girl (Melanie) also jumping to find something on top of her bookshelf.

After about 5 minutes, the girl looked tired and sat on the bed and looked out her window to find the opposite boy that were staring at her for no reason.

They looked each other for a moment like something is strange.(Or maybe their cuteness I don't know?) Suddenly, they heard their parents calling and went to their parents needs.

After that day, they also tried to look at each other through the same window, knock on each other's door and try everything but seem like them were like parallel lines.

Till their age of seventeen or nineteen I think? That Summer change everything, Melanie is told that she was taking care for her aunt pug named Skunk.(I know what kind a person name it's pet a Skunk, well her aunt April.)

The pug was running for its life because of a bath (All I know that this dog hated bath time really!) and Sam was reading to have nice jogged in the park.

Not but a chance, she chase and yelled "SKUNK!' All of a sudden, she crashed to a hard chest.(That's belongs to her opposite neighbor) The first ever word he said to her was "Why are you finding a Skunk, miss.)

She blushed well took a few step back and looked the guy "I'm not finding a Skunk, it's my aunt's pug that's like to fart so she called it Skunk."

I think that faith hated to see these two stupid nun-chucks making their own parallel lines (Actually they really can meet each other.) So given the pug a duty for being their cupid.

Seeing them crossing paths and having emotions of friends, laughing, fighting, crying, scaring, joking, hate, 'like?', jealous, broken heart and maybe love?'

"So now, my story is over and princess Mavis and princess Skylar may you all sleep now? I'm tried and your mommy and daddy is going to come back shortly. Do not and I mean DO NOT tell your mom and dad that I told you princesses Their-Love-Story."

~~~~~~*

Thanks for reading my really really really short first story, I hope you guys liked and understand what I'm writing. Feel free to write any kind of comment, vote or maybe share to your social website.

And Have a Nice Day :)