Notes

This is my first wattpad story so I hope you enjoy. Below are some things to know before we get started!

Christina - 28 - The oldest and most powerful of the sisters. She is a Lawyer. Abilities are magical and elemental. She also has telekinesis. She can absorb and use energy. Her eyes change colour depending on the type of energy she is using. Sometimes this can weaken her.

Katherine - 26 - She is a school teacher and has powers of precognition, retrocognition, and reading memories so she can see the past, future and peoples memories sometimes. She normally has to touch the person or an object related to them.

Lisa - 25 - Works in a funeral home, arranging and coordinating funerals. She can see and speak to the dead.

Amy - 23 - She is a nurse, and has the power of increased empathy. She can sense other peoples feelings by touch, or if they are strong enough, through the mind.

Lauren - 20 - She is at College studying psychology. Her ability is remote viewing which means she can track people and things from afar. Her power will also develop into astral projection.

Dani - 18 - The youngest of the sisters, she is also at College but studying disaster management and humanitarian response. She has the power of invisibility. 

They all live together in a big house, no one is in a relationship when we start the story.