*Unknown*

ok so the whole unknown thing is I couldn't find someone and if you can oops sorry...anyway enjoy

"don't just exist. live"

"Im sorry I didn't realize that you're an expert on MY life and how i should live is! please continue while I take notes."

"you don't know me you only know what i allow you to know"

"I'm stuck between 'I need to save money' and 'you only live once'"

"never get too attached to anyone unless they also feel the same towards you because one-sided expectations can mentally destroy you."

"life is too short to wait"

"do it NOW! sometimes later because never"

"your speed doesn't matter forward is forward."

"life begins at the end of your comfort zone"

"now or never"

"live the moment"

"do more then just exist"

"you will never have this day again so make it count."

"stop wait for friday for summer for someone to fall in love with you for life happiness is achieved then you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now"

"the past come not be changed, the future is yet in your power"

"and suddenly all the love songs were about you..."

"time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters in life"

"life may not be the party we hoped for but while we are here we should dance"

"everybody knows how to love but few people know how to stay in love with one person for a very long period of time"

" if its destroying you the it isn't love my dear"

"there are a lot of people who call you by your name. but there is only one person who can make it sound so dang special"

"sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places"

"the pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow"

"be bold enough to use your voice, brave enough to listen to your heart and strong enough to live the life you have always imagined"

"its not about being the best its about being better than you were yesterday"