Chapter 1

"RUN!!" Kelsey yelled. "Kelsey!! There are younger kids too! We may not be the oldest at this hell hole but they may not know!! What about Sally and Bella and Thomas and Jake an-" Jemima explained, being cut off by Kelsey saying "GO GET THE GIRLS I'LL GET THE BOYS!!" already having thought of that. "SEE YOU SOON!!"

Kelsey was sprinting for the boys' room, yelling "EVERYBODY OUT! WE ARE BEING ATTACKED! HEAD FOR THE DINING ROOMS AND TEACHERS WILL INSTRUCT YOU WHERE TO GO!" When she reached the 7 and below section she realised that there were 10 rooms which meant 20 boys! She burst into room one, where Thomas and Jake were hiding under their very small, uncomfortable beds, scared from all the racket. 'God I hope Jemima is alright!' she thought. "Boys, quick! Follow me!" She said, trying to be calm. "Whyyyyyyyy? I wanna play soccer" complained Jake. "Meee tooooo!" agreed Thomas. "Too bad. We are under attack. Listen to wha-" "WAAAAAAAAAAA WE ARE GOING TO DIE!!" Yelled the twins at the same time. Oops. She had not meant to mention the attack.

For the next 9 rooms and the next 9 minutes she was running repeating and being followed by more and more numbskull kids, that she dearly loved and cared about, luckily escaping and not loosing anybody.

Jemima, at the exact time Kelsey escaped, was getting her last pair of girls, being followed by 22 others, opened the last door and suddenly felt quite sick and cold, as the last pair, Sally and Bella were not there. She got a text then from Kelsey. "quick! teachers say it'll only be about 2 minutes till they lock the school to prepare to bomb it. We have secret files they want. Gtg ttyl!" Jemima searched the whole room. 1 minute to go. 'I'll just have to go without them!!' She thought. Just as she had finished the wall behind her exploded, caving the roof in on top of them.