2

I feel like I love you more than you love me.

I feel like I'm more willing to make sacrifices.

I'm okay with that.

You have your priorities straight and that's one of the many things that attracts me to you.

I feel like I'm at the bottom of that list. Okay so maybe not the bottom. But far from the top I guess.

I'm okay with that

I always think about you. And I think about if you think about me too.
I don't think you ever think about me. Not as much as I think about you anyway.

I'm okay with that.

I love it when you're around. I love when we spend time together.

You make me so happy and you don't even know it.

Cause I never tell you.

I get worried about you and I know you don't like it but I can't help myself.

I always want you to be okay.

I always want you to be happy.

I never want you to have a reason to be sad.

I know that's impossible. But when you're sad I want to be able to make you feel better.

Cause that's what you do for me. When I'm sad you always brighten up my mood.

I never want you to be sick.

I know that's impossible too but when you're sick I want to be the reason you forget you are, even if it's just for a little while.

Cause that's what you do for me. I feel so healthy around you. You're like an oxygen mask and all the medication I need.

I'm falling so hard.

I'm scared.

I'm scared I'm the only one falling and it'll make a huge crash when I hit the ground.

Cause you won't be there to catch me.

I'm scared I'll loose you.

Cause you never tell me you want to keep me.

I'm scared I'll break.

Cause you're too scared to hold me.

You're scared too.