29. He realizes....he lost you.

Start from the beginning

Lost Silver.

After Silver left in anger you grabbed your DS and smashed it. You knew that if you had kept it Silver would have comed back and that was something you didn't want. You took time away from video games and focused on something else. Silver kept trying and trying to break a wall that connected to him to you but since you didn't have the DS he could get to you. He slammed himself on the wall over and over again. "Y/N!!!!!!" He cried and slammed himself on the wall again. He stopped and sobbed" honey please......I need to see you, I need to love..please" he cried useless tears that he knew you wouldn't respond to.

Glitchy Red.

He was standing inside his game looking down his hand as tears fell on then and every time they fell he would glitch like crazy. Since the break up all his did was cry and glitch, worse then he would expect. After 3 weeks the glitching had stopped but...he began to feel a massive pain in his chest. He put his hand over where his heart was and screamed. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH," and fell on the grown. "Y/N MAKE IT STOP, PLEASE, MAKE IT STOP" he cried but the pain wouldn't stop, it just wouldn't. For some reason he knew you were the only to make the pain go away.

Dark Link.

You were sitting on your bed looking at your phone as it rang for the 20th time today. You knew it was Link calling you. It's been 4 weeks since the the break up and Link hasn't stopped calling you. You were getting annoyed and you were ready to blow. It rang again but this time you grabbed it and answered. " what part of its over don't you understand, leave me alone" you hung up and smashed your phone on the wall. Link took the phone away from his ear and whimpered. He knew that he was becoming a burden to you but he just couldn't leave the things the way they were.

Laughing Jack.

Carnivals and fairs are ruin for you not because memories of you and EJ but because every time you would go to one EJ would be there. At first you just thought that he would be there for his killing spree but he just kept showing up to the one you would be at. So you stopped going and when you did EJ felt lonely. He knew stalking you wasn't going to get him any closer to you but he thought as long as he could see you he wouldn't feel so empty. As he waited for you to show up he was holding a heart shaped candy, planing on giving it to you. You never showed up, EJ knew it was going to happen but it just hurt him.

Dr.Smiley.

Ok.....so...lately you have been almost getting into accidents. Not bigs ones but little ones. like this one time you almost had a ball hit you squar in the face. Then there was is one day doors kept being flown up to hit you. Then you were almost attacked by a dog. After a while you notice one day that Smiley has been really taking care of people, like helping them. Smiley thought by make you see that's he is helpful he can cause an accident so you would have no choice but to see him. Sadly for him it wasn't working. He forgot that there was a nurse who lived next to you. And he notice that when you guys saw each other you would give a...disappointed look.

Sonic Exe.

"Hey look lets just talk ok" Sonic voices said through your phone, since the break up all he does is calls, at first it hurt you but now it just bothers. "Y/n stop being stubborn and talk to me" you pressed next and listens. " stop acting like a child and pick up your FUCKEN phone" you rolled your eyes at the message. Right when you were about to drop the phone if rang, you signed while looking at who it was, you ex. It stopped ringing and then you listened to the voice mail. However this time it was different, he breathing was shaky, then you heard a hiccup. " just talk to me.... I won't be rude......baby please...let me hear your voice."

Ticci Toby.

Since the break up you've been busy. You didn't think that being with Toby kept you from things. You didn't regret being with him, even if he did hurt you he was a still big part of your life. But since then things began to pile up homework, work, events, so many things. It's stressed you out but it's kept your anger for Toby away. As you were at home doing your homework you heard a loud strach on the window. You covered your ears and turned around to see Toby leaving a message. Once he was done it said "missing and loving you" and he left. You just shook your head and thought, why couldn't he do that instead of cheating.

The Rake.

After the break up you have been making your 'friend's' life a living hell. She knew about Rake and you trust her and her betray you, it pissed you off. You spread a rumor around saying she has aids and that she was plastic. People began to ignore her and avoid her. No one bullied her but treated her like she didn't exist. She hated being ignored but you didn't feel bad. Rake has watched you do this and felt like it was his fault. Which it wasn't, you knew it wasn't, your smart enough to know what your doing. Rake knew that the girl he loved so dearly was torturing herself just so she wouldn't break down in tears.

Offenderman.

"Why the hell won't he just leave me alone" you hissed as you saw another red rose on your door step. Offenderman won't stop trying to get close to you. Everyday, for the past 3 weeks you get one rose. You don't want anything to do with him, there was no point. As you walked inside you places the rose on the pile of other roses. You weren't heart broken anymore, just REALLY pissed and humiliated. You smirked and grabbed the roses, you went outside, right in the open and began to rip the roses apart one by one. Not caring if the thorns were stabbing you. Offenderman saw this and each time you ripped a rose, a tear would roll off his cheek.

Zelgo.

You were surprisenly doing so much better since the breakup. You were able to find out things that you were able to do. You could draw, paint, dance funny, and sing. You were able to put all your anger in those instead of people. You were at a cafe and there where having a karaoke night. At first you didn't was to participate but then you saw Zelgo there, smiling sadly at you. He looked horrible and depressed. You remembered when you were like that and decided to sing a song to him ( your choice in a song about forgetting a guy). After you were done Zelgo ran out. He sobbed because the song made him realize you were done with him.

Homicide Liu/Sully. (Bold words is Sully)

Lui was at his old house, in his old room crying with so much sadness. 'Its not fair, since the whole Jeff thing, I haven't been able to be happy, Y/N was there and then I screwed things up' he though. 'Shut up will yah, your crying it annoying me' Sully said to him 'shut up we had someone who had no problem with you and now she hates us!!!' Sully didn't say anything but kept quiet. Liu just cried harder. 'You don't think I regret losing her, cheating on her, hurting her?....I will regret so much.....I'm just trying to accept that she's done with us' Sully's voice cracked 'even though I don't want her to stop loving us'

THE END

If you haven't notice I'm trying to get rid of the typical stereotype for women. That not all women cry and cry after break up. And that girls won't take a guy back so easily when they cheat. And if you change in a bad way because of a break up, don't blame him/her, your smart enough to know what your doing, self-pity looks ugly on everyone. anyway guys I'm sorry I updated very late, I have to study for the SATs, and projects.