mike• its just the beginning

Your pov.
I was riding my bike to Mike's house.
I've liked Mike even before El came along, but he never notices me anymore now that she's here. I have no idea if he knows that I like him, but I plan to tell him before him and El make it official. I planned to do it now.

I made it to his house and I sighed before I got off my bike and walked to the door and hesitated to knock.

*Knock knock*

Nancy opened the door "oh hey y/n, what's up?" I smile "is Mike home?" Nancy smiles "he's in the basement as always" she opened the door more so I could walk in and I started walking down the stairs and stopped when i heard Lucas and Mike talking "I don't know, I just feel like I'd rather be with El" I heard Mike say. I immediately started to tear up, but stayed to listen to the rest of the conversation. "I think y/n likes you! I mean, after that weirdo came around she had acted strange, depressed even" I heard Lucas argue, I sighed quietly and wiped away a small tear and began to turn around and give up, then i heard Mike reply and i paused to listen "I've always liked y/n, ever since i laid eyes on her, she's beautiful, smart, outgoing, kind, but bad when she wants to be. I like he- no! I love her and I wanna be with her it's just I like el too" I uncontrollably ran down the stairs and hugged Mike "I love you Mike" I felt happiness, relief, and a little bit scared "i-i love you too, y/n" Lucas clapped and I laughed and me and Mike stopped hugging and looked at Lucas "alright, show's over" Mike smiled "no...it's just the beginning"

~was it good?♥️