Starting the Game

Princess Bubblegum finally came over and sat in the circle. Your lip twitched when she sat next to you. Finn noticed you and put his hand on your shoulder.

"What's wrong, [Y/N]?" He asked. You turned to him and game him a forced smile.

"Nothing." You said and turned away, blushing. He was still concerned but just shrugged it off.

"Alright." PB said, smiling. "Since I'm royalty, I'll go first." Way to rub it in. You thought. PB looked at you and smirked mischeviously. You noticed. She doesn't like me either, does she? You thought. You sighed.

"Hey, [Y/N], truth or dare." she asked you. You sighed again.

What will I choose?

"Truth." You said. You weren't gonna take the risk of a dare with her around. She smirked.

"What is Finn to you?" You blushed darkly. She knew you liked him, didn't she? She wanted you to spill the beans and embarress yourself in front of everyone. No way you were gonna take that from her. You sighed for like the 5 millionth time. You smirked and looked at everyone confidently.

"He's my crush." You smiled. Before you could look at Finn, you felt a warm hand on your wrist, pulling you up. You looked up and felt arms around you, holding you in a tight embrace. You looked back down and smiled at when you saw the blue shirt that belonged to Finn. You hugged him back as he said, "I like you too, [Y/N]."