"I'm here to take your head because I was stupid enough to let you see me."

She smiled, "So please don't turn around..." Her hands were trembling. What was it that made her nervous all of the sudden?

She knew that this man was not just the kingdom of Sterling's prince. He was more than a person with a crown...

He had a terrifying aura that shook her. What was it that it feared her to the point where she's shaking?

"Oh no! I'm so scared..." Graeme slowly raised his arms up in his defence, one hand still holding onto his crown, his back still facing her. He sounded very sarcastic, though.

He was upset. Upset that there was a thief in his castle. But he didn't say anything.

His cape glided with the wind, still attached to his shoulders as his hair waved with the wind as well.

Nice atmosphere.

"What else are you here to take, apart from my life?" He asked in such a casual tone, that it made him sound even more scary.

"I believe, Your Highness, that you were taught by your Royal tutors and teachers that thieves exist for gold. Apparently, the richest source of gold right now is in your castle, so why not aim for your humble abode directly?" Hyatt frowned, her hand sweating in anxiety. She had the guts to talk, but she lacked will. This was not what she wanted, it was what her family wanted— the Crowns, their desire to be wealthy and to hang on to life.

The fact that the prince had his back on her was calming. She took a deep breath and exhaled.

"See you in the afterlife, Prince."

She let go of the bow, letting it fly in the Prince's direction.

Graeme listened quietly.

"Then why, my dear, must you take me as well?" He suddenly spun around, catching the arrow smoothly as it whizzed passed his ear. Cutting it, from its speed.

He barely even flinched, his expression calm... yet a dark aura surrounded him.

"Why must you take my precious life as well,

Daughter of the Crowns?"

He's heard of the group before, and didn't really do anything to stop them... since they never bothered him.

Until now.

Hyatt jumped in surprise, muttering a small 'shit' as she stumbled on her steps, forcing herself to enter the Prince's room.

"It's none of your business." She frowned, one of her closed eyes opening in anger and frustration. Her red eyes glints. "Besides, when did the Royals ever care for those who are in need?"

She shut the door of the Prince's room, keeping the Prince outside in his balcony to give her time to hide and device an escape plan. She hid in one of his large closets, thankful that she could fit in inside.

She then had 5 minutes to think of a plan or else she's dead meat.

"Oh, it's completely my business." Graeme's eyebrows furrowed, now dropping his arms to the side, holding onto the arrow and his crown tightly. "Because you were going to kill me."

"I did. I still do." Red eyes... what a nice match for her flaming personality, he'd say.

"I tried providing for those in need, as much as I could." He softened, relaxing a little, sighing to himself when she shut the door.

He held a lot of charity events in his kingdom and town along with his older sister, Queen Carolyn.

He tried. He really tried.