| Chapter Twenty - Seven |

Start from the beginning

"That relationship is crazy!" Vin said.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Today was the dreadful day, that the summer has come to an end and everyone was sad .

"Im gonna cry." Vicki said sitting on her and Pauly's bed, looking at all her clothes.

Pauly was laying on the bed with his arms around Vicki's waist.

"We'll be back soon baby." Pauly said pressing a kiss to Vicki's hand.

"It just ended so quickly." Vicki said sighing as she moved to sit on the floor and decided to start folding and packing some of her things.

"But it was a great summer, I mean we became a couple which was the great moment for me." Vicki said looking over at her boyfriend who had fallen back to sleep.

"Aren't I the lucky girl in the world?"

After letting Pauly sleep for a few minutes, Vicki woke him up and pulled him into the kitchen and began to start making breakfast for everyone.

Everyone sat down at the table, looking upset.

"I love you guys." Vinny said making everyone say it back as Vicki ate her pancake.

"This is not a good time." Pauly said laying his head on Vicki's shoulder.

"Hey, it'll come by quickly, it's not forever." Vicki said patting Pauly on the back before everyone helped clean up and disappeared into their rooms.

Vicki and Pauly sat and sorted their clothes, Vinny decided to dump all his clothes all over Vicki.

"I'm not going to miss you as a roommate Vin." Vicki said as Pauly laughed. Vicki grabbed one of Vin's socks and threw it at Pauly who decided to tackle her making her squeal.

"Stop! My ribs are breaking!" Vicki yelled trying to wiggle out from under Pauly.

"You normally love to be under me." Pauly said with a pout, making Vicki hit him.

"Shut up Pauly." Vicki said while continuing to pack her clothes.

Finally after hours of packing everyone was standing in the middle of the living room.

"Bye gorgeous." Vicki said to Sam who was leaving first, Vicki wrapped her arms around her.

"I love you." Sam said rubbing Vicki's back making her smile.

"I love you too." Vicki said pressing a kiss to Sam's cheek and she said goodbye to everyone else before leaving the house.

"Bye Ron, stay safe." Vicki said as Ron basically lifted her in the air and cuddled her.

"Thank you for everything Vicki! I love you." Ron said kissing Vicki's head.

"I love you too Ron, travel safely." Vicki said before he left the house shortly after.

"I'm guessing Sam and Ron are single again?" Vicki said to Jenni who nodded.

"That's a good thing." Jenni said.

"Alright, I'm next." Vin said hugging everyone, saying i love you before he walked out the door.

"Bye Mike." Everyone said bringing Mike into a big hug, Mike smiled before he soon left.

"Is it our turn?" Vicki asked Pauly who nodded. Vicki sighed.

"Bye beautiful." Vicki said to Nicole, giving her a big cuddle.

"Bye Yogi." Nicole said giving Vicki a kiss before moving to cuddle Pauly.

"I love you Jen! I'll see you at home." Vicki said cuddling her sister before giving Deena a big hug.

"I'm so glad you came into this house, your the final puzzle piece, I love you so much." Vicki said making Deena cry.

"Thank you for caring and protecting me, I already consider you my sister." Deena said making Vicki smile.

"Ready baby?"

"Always." Vicki said grabbing her bags and stepping out of the house.

"Ready to go back to reality?"

"Fuck no!"

- - - - - - - - - - -

"You're mommy's little girl."

"Mom, I am not a little girl anymore, i'm nearly twenty four." Vicki said almost crying as she visited her mother, who has changed since her mother was diagnosed with a serve brain condition that her own mother didn't even know what year or how old Vicki was.

Jenni never liked visiting their mother as it was to hard to watch. Vicki decided to be the strong sister and visit her mother, but immediately regretted.

Even since Jenni and Vicki were little girls, Jenni basically had to be the mother to her own mother, until she couldn't take it anymore and cut her mother out of her life.

Vicki now tries really hard to sit and talk to her mother but . . it was very difficult for her when her own mother didn't know anything about her.

"Do you want to have a tea party, my little princess."

Every day was the same.

Except each day Vicki was a different age, one day she was five the next she was twelve.

Vicki's mother was never going to be the same and it was difficult to watch.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You're a disgrace Victoria!" Vicki's grandmother snapped while Vicki sat on a chair, believing she was the scared little girl.

"Im sorry."

"Stop crying! It makes you look weak, which you are."

"No i'm not."

"Look at you! I will never be proud of you Victoria, get out of my house!"

Vicki ran out the door with tears running down her cheeks, her grandmother was always really hard on her, ever word she said was marked in her brain forever.

Vicki always promised that if she ever had a daughter, she would never be treated this way, she would never cry because she was broken down by her own family.

That right there was why Vicki picked up her life and decided that the Jersey family was her real family.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Season three is finally finished!
Next stop Italy!
Season 4 has to be my favorite season, I don't know about anybody else 😋
I hope you like the season!

One more thing!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.3K VOTES!!

I love you all so much!